sunset drawing beginners watercolour painting for beginners
What you'll learn
- Sunset drawing
- Students will learn and understand the principle of a color wash.
- Sunset in watercolour
- Students will learn how watercolor paints work with the water and so how to use them effectively.
- Students will learn how layers of washes of the same color can create shape and shading.
- Learn how to create highlights and shadows in watercolor paints.
- Start at the very beginning and understand the basics of color mixing.
- Students will be able to watercolor paint a three dimensional object.
- Through repetition the student will gain confidence with this medium.
- Drawing instruments
- Black ink pen or felt tip, 2B pencil, eraser. A box of water watercolor paints, according to your budget. Two jam jars to hold water. One for cleaning the brush and one for mixing colors. Some absorbent kitchen paper A round paint brush, size between 7 to 10. Some watercolor paper as thick as you can afford. 300g or 140 lbs is the best. A clear or white wax candle or crayon. You will need to have an open mind. and be able to trust yourself and just play.
In this course you will be able to learn 1 water colour drawings in which drawing is of sunset
please purchase this course and I assure you on be half of udemy that the cources will be available lifetime.
Hope you will like the course and will give your best rating possible
And enjoy the landscape painting by Jay nale only on Udemy.
In this course you will be able to learn a couple drawing in watercolour
That will improve your water colour skills
In this course you will be not finding anything which is not irrelevant of drawing with watercolour
So dont worry go ahead and buy this course.
As on behalf of udemy I promise you the 30 day buyback guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Beginner artist
- Beginner art student
- Drawing students
- Beginner Drawing students
Artist who wish to teach and create students
Name - Jay Nale
-on this planet on 11-11-02
Art is life.
Nature is art.
Please join my course master the crafts and arts
I’m the exception
Simple but significant
Rollin’ with the homies
Livin’ a little
Pretty & Profitable
Life is beautiful
Glitter is the only option
Anything but predictable
I see beauty in everything
Goal: bigger smile