Learn Articulate Storyline 360 from scratch
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be able to create engaging and effective e-learning projects
- Students will be able to use advance features of Storyline360.
- You will need a computer with Articulate Storyline 360 software (or 30-day free trial) installed. You should have a moderate comfort level with Windows applications
Welcome to the Articulate Storyline 360 Training series of video tutorials. In this course you will learn in depth methods and techniques to design and develop e-Learning content using articulate storyline.
With Storyline 360, you can quickly create effective and engaging courses and presentations that include voice overs, video, animation, and dynamic user interaction using a familiar PowerPoint-style interface.
The visual development environment is user friendly, but like any sophisticated piece of software, it does come with a learning curve.
This training course will provide e-learning developers, instructional designers, in-house trainers and subject matter experts with the knowledge and know-how to design, build and publish their own rapid e-learning programmes using the Articulate Storyline 360 software.
The course has 38 video tutorials and will take approximately five hours to go through it at a stretch.
This course includes demonstrations and examples of building e-Learning content. You will learn to create basic slides, interactive e-Learning modules and simulations. You will also learn to work with videos, images and drag and drop interactions and, you will also learn to create quizzes for assessing your learners.
You should take this course if you want to develop quality e-Learning modules using Articulate Storyline 360.
- Professionals and individuals who would like to learn to use Articulate Storyline 360 for eLearning content development, including eLearning developers, training managers, instructional designers, trainers, and training or product managers.
This lecture explains what Storyline 360 is ? And how it can be used.