Learn Stage Analysis - Stock Trading & Investing Method
What you'll learn
- Learn the Four Stages of the Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis Method
- A Classic Technical Analysis Method That Will Let You Enter and Exit Stock Trades With Confidence
- The Stage Analysis Investor & Trader Methods – When to Buy, and When to Sell for Maximum Gains
- Learn the Ideal Stage 2 Entry Points to Maximise Profit Potential and Minimise Risk
- The Key Components of the Stage Analysis Method to Find the Stocks With the A+ Potential
- No prerequisite knowledge required. Although I recommend reading Stan Weinstein's book as well as taking the course.
Learn the incredibly popular Stage Analysis method to gain an edge in your stock trading and investing. This course makes no assumptions of prior experience of the Stage Analysis method or even any prior stock trading and investing knowledge. We begin with the very basics and foundations of Stan Weinstein's classic method, and introduce key concepts in a logical way, through detailed real life examples of stocks charts in the different stages. Taking you from complete beginner through to some expert level Stage Analysis concepts. And so, by the end of the course you will be completely comfortable trading and investing using the Stage Analysis method and will never look at a stock chart in the same way again!
Stan Weinstein began his classic stock trading and investing book “Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets” by talking about one of the many clichés that we hear in the financial media. Buy Low, and Sell High! We hear this over and over again, by numerous talking heads and journalists, on CNBC, Bloomberg, and in the financial pages of the newspapers, as they try to promote the various stocks or market theories that their firms are touting on that day.
However, instead of being a shortcut to riches like Joe Public is lead to believe. It’s actually one of the many clichés that leads to losses year after year for the average retail investor.
So instead of “trying to catch a falling knife”, what the Stage Analysis method teaches instead, is that you should embrace the professionals approach, of buying high, and selling higher.
This may not come naturally to you in the beginning, as you’ve been exposed to numerous forms of misinformation over the years, so that the market professionals can take your money, while you continue on in blissful ignorance, while only making mediocre returns.
Well that changes now! As I’m going to teach you the key aspects of Stan Weinstein’s Stage Analysis method, which uses classic, yet timeless technical analysis techniques, to help you identify the major market trends, and stocks with the most potential for future gains, while managing your risk, so that you can outperform the money managers, and consistently grow your account in both bull and bear markets.
Want to learn more about the method! Sign up for the Stage Analysis course today.
Who this course is for:
- Traders and Investors interested in learning the Stage Analysis method.
- Traders that tried multiple methods but haven't found an edge.
- Stock Traders and Investors Who Want To Learn Time Tested Technical Analysis Methods
I've been trading and investing since 2007, and mainly use Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis method, although I do use techniques from multiple other methods also, such as CAN SLIM and Mark Minervini etc. But Stage Analysis is at the core of what I do, and helped me to become consistently profitable over the years.