Learn SQL in a simplified manner
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- SQL is one of the most in demand tech skills today, and learning SQL would surely be one of the fastest and most efficient way to improve ones career prospectus. After the completion of course, one will be able to read, write and comprehend simple to most complex queries of SQL, using which they could work upon any SQL database such as Oracle, Amazon Redshift and others.
- Zero prior technical experience is required! All you need is a computer with good Internet connectivity!
- Although for running SQL queries, Oracle software is required.
Learn SQL in a simplified manner is one of the best SQL course on Udemy crafted in a way that it would serve both the beginner and software professionals who want to learn or refresh their knowledge on one of the most in demand skill of tech world - SQL. The course is designed in a way that one could complete it in less than 4 weeks with 0 prior experience to programming.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for the learners who are:
beginners in this field
want to prepare for University examinations
want to prepare for placement interviews
software professionals who want to quick start there carrier as SQL expert
in a short time span.
What topics will this course cover?
Create Tables in SQL
Perform Basic Operations of database like Insert, Update, Delete and Retrieve with SQL
Alteration in existing table structure
Learn to Join one and more Tables in the database
Learn Grouping of Data
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
Design tables to store data
Demonstrate the use of Insert, Update, Delete and Retrieve operations on database
Apply integrity constraints during creation of tables
Perform alteration in structure of existing table
Access data from multiple tables with the use of Join operations
Perform grouping of data on one or more columns
Perform selection of groups
Explore the use of database in modern world
Learn and Explore the world of Database !
HAPPY LEARNING !!!!
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about SQL.