Learn SQL for Beginners : SQL Basics
What you'll learn
- In this course, you’ll learn basic SQL usage and terminology, exporting query results
- How to execute a single query and summarizing data with mathematical functions.
- Performing queries using criteria conditions
- Organizing query data results and retrieving data from multiple tables
- Before you start practicing with various types of examples given in this course, I am assuming that you are already aware about what a database is, especially the RDBMS and what is a computer programming language.
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You're going to be a valuable asset, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish.
This SQL course is prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics related to SQL languages. This course will give you enough understanding of the various components of SQL along with suitable examples.
SQL is a database computer language designed to retrieve and manage data in a relational database. SQL stands for Structured Query Language. This course will give you a quick start on SQL. It covers most of the topics required for a basic understanding of SQL and to get a feel of how it works.
So if you’re ready to start implementing a foundational understanding & showcase your skills to help land your dream job, then you need to get enrolled in this course.
This is a course that puts you in control, and have you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modeled after real-world tasks and situations.
SQL is one of the most in-demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Alright ! so Let's dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for individuals who wish to learn how to use SQL to query databases and extract information.
I've been working online since since 2009. I left my job and went full-time online in 2012. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing I do. Being able to help others to learn life changing techniques and business models.
Over the last 15 years or so I've created and marketed many digital e-learning products and have also worked extensively in the field of affiliate marketing.