Learn SQL and prepare for Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 Certification
What you'll learn
- Be prepared for Oracle 1Z0-071 certification exam
- Learn essential SQL on any database
- Test your knowledge with questions styled the same as the ones that are present on certification exam
- Get best advices on how to pass the 1Z0-071 exam
- Learn skills essential for any developer job application
- Code along with practices and examples
- Setup a database on local machine
- Working computer where you can practice your new skills
- No previous programming knowledge is required
- All tools used in the course are free to use
This course covers completely knowledge needed to pass “Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071” exam.
There is no need to have prior knowledge regarding databases or SQL as in this course we'll learn everything from scratch, from setting up the needed tools to every needed topic that is necessary to pass your exam. (And even beyond the ones that are recommended by Oracle training).
The course contains even questions that are similar to the ones in the actual exam so you'll have an idea how they'll look like while taking the actual exam. And also the best tips on how to pass the exam.
The course has additional resources so you can upgrade your knowledge and make it even more solid after or prior of the exam. Those additional resources encourage you to practice learned skills, as doing is the best way to learn.
By passing through this course, you'll be educated not only in Oracle database querying but also in other SQL environments like MySQL, Microsoft MS SQL, PostgreSQL and many more, as the Oracle SQL in most of the cases follows the standardized ANSI SQL. But even in the cases where the commands differ, you'll be able to recognize the logic and the transition to new SQL environment should be a piece of cake.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to pass Oracle SQL Certification 1Z0-071
- People who want to have knowledge on handling data in relational databases (not restricted only on Oracle DB)
- Have better chances to land a job as developer, tester, QA...
- Anyone who wants to step into developer career with the easiest language there is
- Students who want to learn SQL the easy way
I'm proud owner of certifications in Java, SQL and PL/SQL (which are credited by Oracle) but also a formal education in computer sciences.
Been working professionally in IT for several years and I'm always upgrading my knowledge and always trying to combine learned technologies. Been working on large systems/databases which are being handled by Oracle EBS.
In have several projects in mobile app development which included programming in native Java; Android Studio and in C#; Xamarin.
Also have always been keen to learn front end and its connections to databases, and accordingly I have professional experience with a lot of API technologies.