Learn Spring Boot: Create a CRUD application from scratch
What you'll learn
- Develop a REAL-TIME CRUD application with Spring Boot, JSP, and MySQL from SCRATCH
- Students have landed jobs with the skills from this course. Spring boot developers are in high demand.
- You can type the code along with me while watching the videos. I explain every bit of code to help you learn.
- I am a responsive instructor. You can post your questions and I will respond in 24 hours.
- Basic Java knowledge is required
- Basic HTML knowledge is helpful
- Basic Spring knowledge is required
- Basic SQL knowledge is helpful
Spring Boot is a really hot topic these days and there are a lot of job openings in this field too and so does the competition. You will see a lot of courses on Udemy where everyone has nicely explained what Spring Boot is and how does it help a developer which maybe can help you crack the technical interview while job hunting.
But, after you get into the organization, you have to be ready to code which you will only gain after doing a lot of practicals on Spring Boot, So, here I am with one of the best real-time applications to get make you ready enough to have some exposure to the real technical world.
In this course, we are going to create a CRUD application from scratch using Spring Boot, JSP, and MySQL.
CRUD application means to CREATE, READ, UPDATE, and DELETE.
Here, I've taken a reference of WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT application which is basically used to manage resources. This application is always used in organizations to manage employees. Some features of this application:
Add a new employee to the application
New/Existing users can add/edit personal information or skillset information like adding new skills to it.
Depending on the skill set of an employee, allocate an employee to a project or allocate some percentage of the employee's work to a project
Remove an employee from the application
... and so on...
So, I've taken an example of the above application which I also made from scratch in one of the previous organizations. Hence, in this course, I'm trying to showcase a mini version of the above-explained application which is to:
This course will really help you to gain exposure to what real-time applications look like.
Who this course is for:
- The course is appropriate for all Java developers: beginners to advanced
I'm a Senior Software Engineer having more than 6 years of experience working in the tech sector. I have expertise in technologies like Java, Python, etc. I've worked on several projects, somewhere I was responsible to create new features, and somewhere I created projects from scratch. I'm a tech enthusiast and I love to teach about coding specifically on my youtube channel.