Learn Spoken Jordanian Arabic
What you'll learn
- Learn the Spoken Jordanian Arabic
- Be Able to Communicate in Jordanian Arabic
- Get to Know How Jordanians Text Each Other
- Learn the Spoken Arabic Language and not MSA
- Interest in learning Jordanian Arabic
Have you ever wondered why after learning MSA, the Arabic dialects sound very different?
Or maybe you spent alot of time wondering how Arabs talk and write with each other?
Well, it's simple:
The Modern Standard Arabic also known as MSA is a written a language and not a spoken one. What does that mean?
That means no one actually speaks MSA. We learn the Modern Standard Arabic in school only. After the bell rings, it's all about our own Arabic dialect
Every Arabic country has its own dialect. Lebanese has the Lebanese dialect. Jordan has the Jordanian dialect and so on.
So, what kind of course is this?
This is a full Jordanian Arabic course made to fit your interest in learning the Spoken Jordanian Arabic.
In this course I will teach you:
· How to talk in Jordanian Arabic
· How to understand and hold conversations in Jordanian Arabic
· Learn the grammar essentials necessary in your Jordanian Arabic journey
I am also always improving and updating the course based on my students needs.
This course also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you didn't like the content or you realized that Jordanian Arabic is not for you, then you can cancel anytime, no questions asked!
However, I am sure that you will fall in love with the Jordanian culture :)
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in getting to know the Jordanian culture
- If you are interested in speaking Jordanian Arabic, then this course is for you!
My name is Aya and I have studied English and Turkish languages at the University of Jordan.
After graduation, I decided to teach Arabic for non native speakers and it was the best decision of my life!
I was able to teach spoken Jordanian throughout the culture and traditions, bringing people together and closer to the Jordanian culture.
As a languages lover, I understand the challenges and problems of learning a new language and this is the EXACT problem that I am tackling with my students, working with them to know how to overcome them.