LEARN SPOKEN ARABIC - Arabic Language Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Introduce yourself in Arabic
- Speaking about your work, friends, and family
- Buying things at the market
- Ordering food at a restaurant
- Asking for directions in the city
- Telling the time
- Discussing what kind of clothes and accessories you like and don’t like
- Describing someone's appearance
- And much more!
- At the end of the video course you will find 30 verbs with conjugation tables in the present, present continuous, future, and past tense.
- You are open-minded and motivated to get to know the Arabic culture better and better
Aḥla w saḥla fik bi Lebnan!
Welcome to an exciting journey through the Arabic language. This language course will take you on a unique trip through the whole country of Lebanon. One of the most beautiful countries in the world. In this course you will find 21 chapters with several conversations that make you learn the Arabic language easily and intuitively.
The most efficient way to learn a new language is not by learning grammar but by diving head first into real conversations.
In addition LEARN SPOKEN ARABIC provides you all the necessary vocabulary and verb conjugation tables you need to become fluent in spoken colloquial Arabic in only a few weeks.
This language course will prepare you to …
… introduce yourself
… speak about your work, friends, and family
… buy things at the market
… order food at a restaurant
… ask for directions in the city
… tell the time
… discuss what kind of clothes and accessories you like and don’t like
… describe someone's appearance
… and much more
Exercises at the end of each chapter make your learning progress visible.
Extra bonus material is attached to the end of this book: 30 verbs with conjugation tables in the present, present continuous, future and past tense.
Let's get right into it!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become fluent Arabic in a few weeks
- People who want to learn a new language efficiently by diving head first into real conversations
- People who are interested in the Arabic culture
My name is Florian and I work as a primary school teacher in Germany. For one year I lived in Lebanon and I struggled a lot to learn the Arabic language because all the books, audiobooks and video courses are teaching modern standard Arabic which is literally spoken by no one in real conversations. With the project LEARN SPOKEN ARABIC I created a language learning program that I wich I had before moving to Lebanon. It will teach you Arabic how it is spoken among natives speakers by diving head first into real conversations.