Learn Simple to Complex Masking in ProShow Producer
What you'll learn
- Learn the difference between Transparency and Grayscale Masks
- Create mask shapes such as rectangles, squares, diamonds and circles from within ProShow Producer
- Import odd shapes, such as hearts and paint splatters to be used as masks
- Create more subtle effects using gradient masks
- Create animated masks
- Use Text Layers with masks and AS masks
- Create a transition that uses masking layers
- Use a Video Mask
- Use a Video file AS a mask
- You must have either ProShow Producer 6 or 7 to take this course (Producer 5 is fine, too, but you won't be able to take the Text Layers lessons)
In this course you'll learn all about Masking in ProShow Producer!
Each lesson provides step by step instructions for you to create every single one of these effects all on your own. When needed, downloadable files are included for you to complete the lesson.
You'll create your own effects using all of these types of masks:
- Basic Shapes, created right inside Producer
- Unique shapes, such as hearts and paint splatters, that are added as Masking Layers
- Animated effects by keyframing masks of all shapes and sizes
- Collage Effects that use multiple masks and text layers.
- Gradient Masks, for more subtle effects
- Text Layers underneath masks
- Text Layers AS masks
- Video Masks
This course is taught in ProShow Producer 7, but is also 100% compatible with Producer 6. If you are using ProShow Producer 5, you can still follow along with nearly all of the lessons, except the two that use Text Layers. Text Layers were added in ProShow Producer 6.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the Masking feature in ProShow Producer
Jennifer started her career as a Video Editor and Graphic Designer back in the 1990s. With the launch of the ProShow Slide Show software in the early 2000s, she was able to combine her professional knowledge of Video and Graphic Design with this robust, but novice oriented program.
With over 20 years of experience in Video Graphic Design, Jennifer creates stunning Slide Styles and Templates that anyone can use to create beautiful shows using the ProShow Software. Her teaching style also earned high marks by Photodex, who has invited her to be a guest speaker at two of their ProShow Conventions as well as being a contributor to their ProShow Book, "Secrets of ProShow Experts".