Siemens TIA Portal, S7-1200 PLC & WinCC Advanced (Level-2)
What you'll learn
- Students will learn advanced hardware and communication with Siemens S7-1200 PLC and TIA Portal
- Siemens S7-1200 PLC to PLC Ethernet Communication using Profinet Interface
- IFM IO-Link Communication with Siemens S7-1200 PLC
- Interfacing OPC Server (Kepserver) with TIA Portal and reading/writing OPC Tags
- Creating PC Based HMI Runtime using WinCC Advanced
- Interfacing SQL Database for creating historical log or relational database
- Students must complete Siemens TIA Portal Level 1 Course and having a physical S7-1200 PLC would help learn hands-on
- Intermediate knowledge of PLCs (Siemens TIA Portal Level-1 Course)
- Physical S7-1200 PLC would help in practice a lot
This course is designed for students willing to dive in TIA Portal and learn advanced concepts, from machine automation that I have covered in TIA Portal level-1 to Complete Production Line Automation that is this course covering Level-2
It main covers communication between multiple PLCs, between OPC Servers, between IO Link devices and creating PC Based HMI with SQL Databases. This helps in centralizing machines/production lines and storing past data or observing real time data for better decision making.
Most of the times when we do plant automation, we have to deal with multiple PLCs that are communication with each other, or PLCs of different brands that sends data to centralized HMI or SCADA, or Fieldbus that is linking all smart devices so I have covered all these topics hands on with hardware and software to make you an expert.
Siemens S7-1200 PLC to PLC Ethernet Communication using Profinet Interface
IFM IO-Link Communication with S7-1200 PLC
WinCC Advanced HMI (PC Based HMI) and Creating Runtime
Understanding and Interfacing OPC Server using Kepserver with TIA Portal and WinCC Advanced
Understanding and Interfacing SQL Database with TIA Portal and WinCC Advanced
Siemens TIA Portal and S7-1200 PLC Level-1 Course
Physical S7-1200 PLC is recommended
Above course should be completed before doing this levle-2 course.
Siemens TIA Portal and WinCC Advanced (22-Days Trial Version Provided)
Kepserver (Free Demo Provided)
SQL Database (Free Demo Provided
Factory I/O (30-Days Trial Version Provided)
Students can join Siemens SCADA Level-3 Course on AutomationPlay
Who this course is for:
- Automation Engineers
- System Integrators
- Engineering Students
- Controls Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
Rana Muhammad Awais is an Electrical & Automation Engineer with over 06 years of experience in Process, Manufacturing, FMCG and Services industries in the field of Industrial Automation, IIoT, Productivity, Projects and Maintenance.
He has completed over 50 automation projects including major plants and machines automation using PLC / DCS / SCADA and IIoT Systems of different brands such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, ABB, Wonderware, Ignition, Mitsubishi, Delta, Fatek, B&R, IFM and more.
In over 6 years, he has trained students and professionals from 200+ Industries and Educational Institutes both online and class-room based.
He's the Founder of Automation Play which is one the renowned E-learning Platform for PLC and IIoT