Getting Started with the Salesforce® DX CLI (SFDX)
- A basic understanding of how the Salesforce platform works
- A Mac or Linux Computer (Windows users should be very experienced with the command line.)
This course will show you everything you need to know about the Salesforce® DX Command Line Interface. Understanding this tool will let you use any text editor or IDE that you want with the Salesforce® Platform and rapidly speed up the development process for any projects you might have on the Salesforce® platform.
When MavensMate was deprecated many developers did not know where to turn to. This course will show you how to use SFDX and develop on scratch orgs without MavensMate.
Who this course is for:
- Developers on the Salesforce Platform
- Developers who don't know what to do now that MavensMate is deprecated.
- Admins who want to learn more about development and SFDX.
- 00:57Introduction and Course Overview
Hi There! My name's Jeff, I'm a professional developer and marketer by trade and have been in the industry for about four years. I've worked for manufacturers, distributors, tech companies, startups, and as an independent contractor in the United States.
I encourage anyone to contact me with questions, comments, or concerns.