Learn Serbian Language 1
What you'll learn
- Greetings and basic words
- Latin letter
- Personal Pronouns and auxiliary verb to be in Present Tense
- Nouns (nominative singular) and introduction
- Possessive adjectives
- Countries and languages
- Verbs in Present Tense
- Numbers from 1 to infinity
- Cases: Nominative, Genitive, Vocative, Instrumental, Locative
- Family members, animals, professions
- Time, Price, Distance ....
- Previous knowledge is not required, you will learn Serbian from the beginning.
- You don't need any book or dictionary, you will get everything here.
Ćao! My name is Tamara and this is my course for the Serbian language. I have studied languages and I know how boring it can be when there is just grammar and a lot of rules, so I tried to make it easier and funnier for you. In this course, you will learn the basis for Serbian and when I say Serbian, it is also Bosnian and Croatian languages because they are very similar. So when you finish it, you can say you know three foreign languages. :)
I made a book and a workbook for you with a lot of pictures, conversations, and exercises and you will get it in pieces with every lesson. Also, there will be a little quiz after every section, just to check if you are ready for the next one.
And in the end, you will have the final exam which is here to check if you have mastered the material and if you are ready for Serbian 2! Also, I will make a little present for you, for your course completion.
When you complete the course, you should have a basic knowledge of Serbian and be able to communicate in Serbian in easy conversations.
I look forward to working with you and teaching you Serbian!
Who this course is for:
- The course is for everyone who wants to learn Serbian / Bosnian / Croatian
Hi, I am Tamara from Serbia. I'm Bachelor's degree Language Professor - Greek, English, little French and my native language is Serbian. If you are interested in Serbian culture and language (when I say Serbian, I also mean Croatian and Bosnian) I have something for you. I am trying to make simple courses and not to complicate them much. :)