Learn Selenium With Enterprise Case Study From Experts
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to write web test automation code in a professional way.
- You can increase your income by moving from manual to automation tester.
- You can easily land an automation job in the automation software testing industry.
- You will be able to design your own test framework for any web application.
- An access to a computer with an internet connection is enough to start.
Writing automated web testing is compulsory for any project and the most popular framework for doing it is Selenium, using WebDriver with Python. Python is very popular for developers and testers in every software field. It will accelerate your success in software quality assurance.
Learn and practice the most popular combination of tools for web test automation with Python.
Learn How to work with Python environment.
- Each concept is discussed in detail and related to real-time web application.
- Work with a data-driven approach for your automation suite.
- Work with the keyword driven approach for your automation suite.
- Build your own test framework with Hybrid Driven Approach mostly used in the industry nowadays.
- Discussed case studies with real-world web application (example: UI5CN, OLX, Paytm etc.).
You will learn Python programming language in a short period of time. Then you will learn Selenium Webdriver. Python is one of the most popular languages out there. Examples of well-known applications made with Python are Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, Meetup and so much more. Knowing Python not only enables you to write front-end automation but also sets you up halfway into learning Back-end API testing.
- Beginners or Intermediate Python Developers can take this course.