Learn Sass (Advanced CSS3) From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Use Sass in Real World Projects
- Use VS code editor that works best for your environment and workflow
- Write professional Sass code and generate CSS code from it.
- Use variables to make designs more flexible and avoid repetitive code.
- Use and understand Variables and Imports to make your stylesheets incredibly flexible and easy to navigate
- Style websites using Sass with confidence and ease
- Use mixins to reuse existing solutions and built upon them without re-inventing the wheel
- Understand best practices for styling scalable websites
- Code Mixins in order to save keystrokes and recycle CSS styles
- The course covers all required setup & installation
- No previous knowledge or experience necessary with Sass or Frameworks
- You should know basic HTML & CSS.
- You need basic computer skills to install and run applications.
Sass (Syntactically awesome stylesheets) is a CSS preprocessor.
Sass allows to write more maintainable and more concised CSS
Sass allows to use great CSS features with superpowers.
Some features include:
Writing and defining Variables
Clear inheritance with Nested Rules
Using Mixins as re-usable objects
Doing maths with the operators (+, -, *, /) and functions
And, it is actively supported by a large community of developers to stay ahead.
Why use SASS ?
While CSS is a great language, it has some limitations.
For example, if you have a color code used multiple times in your stylesheet, you need to edit this one multiple times to update your design. Very tedious process!
Sass is the most reliable, stable, and powerful professional grade CSS extension language. It has been chosen as the premier CSS extension language.
Sass is great for the following reasons. :
Less code and repetition - allows to cut down one code and save time
The stylesheet are formatted nicely with a more dynamic code
It makes logical sense to break out CSS into multiple files with the feature
Every web developer or front-end UI engineer should use a pre-processor language over traditional CSS
In SASS (Advanced CSS3) Course, you will discover the power of Sass and learn to take your CSS to the next level. With several demonstrations and examples. you will see the power of the pre-processor language.
=> The objectives of this course is to help you
create smarter and cleaner stylesheets,
cut down on code,
keep your code DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) and organized.
Who this course is for:
- CSS developers who want to update their CSS skills to the most modern level
- CSS developers who want to expand their toolset to Sass
- Front-end developers who want to finally understand how CSS works behind the scenes
- Fron-end developers who want to write scaleable CSS code.
- Fron-end developers who want to avoid cluttering your code with repetitive selectors.
- Fron-end developers who want to make your designs much more flexible and easily create different variants of your beautiful designs.
- In general: anyone who wants to truly master CSS!
Hi, it's Solly, glad you made it here! If you're anything like me, you want to always keep learning, master new skills, and ultimately achieve your life goals -- whether that's a well-paying career, traveling the world, working from the comfort of your home, or sharing your expertise with and helping other people.
Does that sound like you? Then make sure to enroll in one my courses and learn about awesome programming languages, software design, productivity, or anything else you're interested in.
I feel honored for every student I have and will make sure you have a great learning experience. You can always ask me personally if you get stuck or have anything at all I can help you with.
So please check out my courses below and I'll see you there!