- 8 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create their own end to end SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 App
- Work as SAP UI5 professional consultants
- Make existing SAPUI5 Apps better with responsive and more UX centric development
- Understand all the concepts related to SAP UI5/ Open UI5 web app development
- Support existing SAPUI5 or SAP Fiori projects
This lecture will highlight what are the prerequisites for taking this course.
Students should already have some exposure to HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery worlds, before learning UI5.
Even if they are starting to these cutting edge technologies, we have given our best to make this course content easy to understand for beginners .
In this lecture, we are going to see the main difference between SAP® UI5 and Open UI5.
We will go deep inside the UI5 library and explain and explore its structure and details.
Knowing control flow in your UI5 application will give you a clear idea about which section of the application is executed and when.
This lecture will also introduce all the major parts of the application, which are provided by default, and tell you how to use them and when to use them.
In this lecture, we will see how to use a simple sap.m.List in our UI5 App.
We will continue with sap.m.List and will create a list, dynamically with JSON data, using the concept of aggregation binding.
In this lecture, we will continue with tiles and are going to use bindAggregation function to make the tiles creation process generic.
In this lecture, we will learn how to use the Chrome development toolkit.
In this part-1, we are going to explore the element tab, which provides lots of features to play with DOM level elements and also explore the style tab, which comes handy when we need to do CSS changes in our application.
In this part-2, we will continue to explore the Chrome development toolkit.
We will see the console tab, which will be used to do live scripting changes, the source tab, in order to do debugging, and also the network tab, to do analysis of the page load.
Styling is one of the most important parts of an UI5 app.
Designers and developers, in an UI5 project, spend a lot of time in making the styling changes and bringing it up to the customer expectations.
In this lecture, we will take you through a real world use case of a styling change.
In this lecture, we are going to see how to use events with our sap.m.List elements.
We will demonstrate how to use the API reference to pick the suitable event.
We will go, having a exploration mindset, to find the final event, which will help students to know the process of using the API reference.
In this lecture, we are going to create a simple split screen application.
Split screen applications also commonly referred as master and detail layout apps, and provide a wonderful UX when your user opens the application in mobile devices or tablets.
We will create the simple split screen app and test it in small resolution to simulate mobile environment as well.
SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 is the top trend in the SAP Technical marketplace and almost all the major projects now require this skill-set.
The development with SAP UI5 / Open UI5 involves new and cutting edge technologies, responsible for bringing a lot of aspects related to web app development, which makes it difficult to learn.
This course is the final result of months of preparation and planning to compile all the details in making the learning process easy, complete and fast.
What are benefits of this course :
- If you want to learn SAPUI5/Open UI5 then this course will be for you: it comes with rich content that takes you from writing a simple "Hello World" app to building your own responsive SAP UI5 complex app.
- The majority of the content is hands-on, which involves a lot of challenges and exercises and makes the course interesting and engaging.
- The course covers not only individual topics but also describes real world scenarios where the concepts are used.
- The course also shares SAPUI5 best practices of implementing a concept to a real SAP global project.
- The course also shares a bunch of code snippets and examples in a cloud based IDE, where students can have 24*7 access and which is going to be crucial during the development phase of the project. The students will have the best SAPUI5 tutorial examples they can find.
- The course examples were carefully selected to make the course fun, interesting and engaging to learn.
- The development scenarios include simulating common mistakes that UI5 developers frequently make, so they can learn exactly how to fix fast.
- The course also has a UI5 final project to put all the learning into practice.The final project was carefully crafted to make students understand real world scenarios and the roles they will have to perform in team.
- The course gives importance to all aspects of SAPUI5/OpenUI5 development, may it be wire-framing, design and analysis, development or styling and theming.
- The course shares information about lots of tools and plugins, which will boost the developers' productivity and efficiency.
- This course is for SAP Technical consultants who want to learn SAPUI5/OpenUI5 development.
- This course will help an SAP job aspirant to get a good hold in SAPUI5 and become an SAP UI5 consultant.
- This course will help SAP Functional consultants to learn SAPUI5/OpenUI5 library better and make them more independent.
- This course will help existing SAPUI5 developers to understand the framework in depth and better.