SAP ERP Procurement(P2P) Business Process from scratch
What you'll learn
- Gain Free Access to the SAP ERP System for effective Practice
- Introduction to SAP ERP and understanding the System-wide Concept
- Practically learn how to Navigate the SAP ERP System
- Understanding the Procure-To-Pay Business Process Best Practice and the Enterprise Structure
- Best Practise on how to Purchase stock material items using Purchase Requisition (PR), RFQ and Purchase Orders (PO).
- 3 Scenarios of Consumable Material items with real life examples and how to Purchase consumable material items using Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order
- How to Approve/Release PR, PO and how to release blocked Invoices
- How to receive materials items from vendors and posting Goods Receipt, Transfer Posting, Vendor Return and Goods Issue
- How to handle Purchasing Based Invoice verification (3 Way Match) and Goods Receipt Based Invoice verification (2 Way Match).
- How to clear On-Order from the PO/ How to Close Open Items in a PO
- How to Close Open Items in a PO
- How to generate SAP ERP Standard Business Reports and exporting reports to Microsoft Excel
- Basic Understanding of Purchasing Process
SAP ERP Materials Management (MM) – Procure To Pay (P2P) Business Process skill has become a necessity in the career-space for those who want to remain relevant and outstanding in areas like Supplychain, Procurement, Purchasing and even inventory management. This course is also design for those beginners who want to learn SAP ERP from scratch.
Material is the engine of the supply chain and functional logistics, so in this course, with the aid of the SAP ERP System I demonstrate the effective and efficient management of organization’s materials to ensure appropriate availability of the materials at the right cost and quality.
We provide Free SAP ERP Software Access to our participants for an effective hands-on experience using the SAP ERP system.
This course will take you from scratch (even though you are just getting to know about SAP ERP) to the Global Best Practice on External Procument Business Process for Stock Items and Consumable Items.
The scope of this course is for SAP ERP New Users up to End Users. It covers the Introduction, SAP ERP Navigation, Purchasing Processes for Stock Items and Consumable Items, Inventory Management and Purchase Order Based Invoice Verification and Goods Receipt Based Invoice Verification for partial delivery scenario.
In this course you also come to understand the Enterprise Structure and Organizational Levels for Procurement in the SAP ERP system (Client, Company Code, Purchasing Organization and more). You will understand Material Types and the control functionality on the procurement business process, Material Groups etc.
This course covers
SAP New User Training
SAP ERP Navigation for new users
Overview of Procure – To – Pay Business process (External Procurement Process)
Determination of Requirements using Purchase Requisition (Stock Items)
Purchase Order for (Stock Items)
Determination of Sources of Supply using RFQ
Purchase Requisition for Consumable Items (Including PR Approval Process)
Purchase Order for (Stock Items)
Goods Receipt (Planned & Unplanned Scenarios)
Transfer Posting from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted Use Stock Type.
Transfer Posting from Quality Inspection to Blocked Stock Type.
Process Return Delivery to Vendor
Goods Issue to Cost Center
Purchase Order Based Invoice Verification
Goods Receipt Based Invoice verification
Purchase Order Monitoring and Closing of Open Purchase Order
Releasing Block Invoices.
Note that this course is a certificate course therefore certificate will be issued at the end of the training.
Who this course is for:
- Supplychain Practitioners and those interested in Supplychain
- Purchasing & Procurement Practitioners and all those interested in Purchasing & Procurement
- Inventory Management Practitioners and all those interested Inventory Management
- Beginners who are trying to get a job in the field of Supplychain, Purchasing or Procurement and Inventory Management
- Beginners who want to learn SAP ERP Materials Management
- SAP ERP End Users who want to learn the End-to-end of the Procurement Process
I am a Certified SAP ERP Functional Consultant with 9+ years of experience across various industries. I have also provided training for several organizations and individual at different levels. I have used real life scenarios to prepare this course for my students so they can easily relate with it and enjoy studying it. I am well experience across industries and that is reflected in the way this course was developed. In my courses you will find practical examples for every topic along with deep explanations, I'll be teaching you right from basics to advanced concepts as we proceed in every course.
BONUS: I am giving a FREE SAP ERP Server access for 1 month to my students who purchase my course.