Learn Salesforce in easy steps and get certified!
- No prerequisites as such, just be willing to learn new concepts
- Your familiarity with HTML can make understanding VisualForce Pages easy.
About this course
Salesforce is an incredibly powerful on demand platform that allows people to customize their standard applications (Sales & Call Centre applications) and also build custom applications . While it can seem intimidating to someone with no background in coding, working with Salesforce is much easier than many realize. With the right guidance and desire to learn, most people can learn how to put together a functional web app in few days !
This Salesforce Tutorial Course is narrated by a long time trainer and consultant who specializes in helping people learn how to use technology to solve real world problems. In this high - impact course, Parikshith walks users through the creation of a functional application from beginning to end, explaining where needed the important technical points without relying on excessive jargon. This is not an overview of complex theory, but a hands- on primer that will allow even beginners to create usable solutions quickly !
Parikshith shows you how to make the most from these cloud technology used by everyone from small startups to the biggest technology companies in the world.
The Goal is help one acquire the knowledge and pass the Salesforce App Developer Exam. If you would like to know understand the different modules, Please watch my Introduction to Salesforce here.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Whats in this course
- 46 video lectures detailing the steps to becoming an awesome Salesforce Developer.
- Downloadable Assignments & Source Code files to compliment lectures.
Note : Please turn on the HD at the right most corner of your video for better viewing experience .
- Newbies who want to build applications on Salesforce. No prior programming knowledge required.
- Developers or Consultants who would like to migrate to Salesforce from other CRM & All those who want to make a career in Salesforce
- This course is not for you if you're already a Salesforce Admin or Developer looking to learn more advanced concepts of Apex
- Introduction to Salesforce05:59
- Setting up a Developer Environment00:39
- Navigation (UI)05:06
- Out of the box offering09:46
- Introduction to Salesforce2 questions
- Building a custom Application07:15
- Building Applications using the Force.com Platform8 questions
- Some fundamental Database Concepts01:50
- Database Concepts3 questions
- Creating a custom object, Fields and Page layouts09:29
- Custom Object & Custom Fields6 questions
- Validation Rules11:45
- Validation Rules3 questions
- Record Types04:13
- Schema Builder02:39
- Rollup Summary fields03:26
- List Views & Filters05:22
- External IDs01:42
- How to import records05:00
- External ID4 questions
- Profiles8 questions
- Creating Users02:53
- Permission Sets03:27
- Field Level Security01:15
- Building Workflows08:47
- Understanding an Approval process02:27
- Building an Approval Process13:54
- Record Level Security (OWD)04:27
- Organization Wide Defaults9 questions
- Exceptions to OWD07:26
- Role Hierarchy and Sharing8 questions
- Monitoring - Debug logs03:54
- Monitoring & Auditing4 questions
- Tabular & Summary Reports07:00
- Matrix & Joined Reports04:17
- Custom Report Types02:40
- Building Dashboards02:16
- Reports & Dashboards7 questions
- Data Management05:56
- Data Loader04:53
- Translation Work Bench03:08
- Introduction to Visual Force03:00
- Building our first VisualForce Page -- Careers08:29
- Creating a Salesforce Site02:32
- Visualforce Example - Mass update records09:45
Parikshith is a CRM consultant and a user experience designer. After finishing his bachelors at Arizona State University, he worked as a Sr Consultant at Infosys Ltd and an Architect at Metasoft Tech Solutions and TEK systems.
Certified Developer on Salesforce.com.
Techno functional consultant with good knowledge in understanding business process and translating into web based applications. Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements aligned to business goals and value acquisition. Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with technical consulting staff, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven salesforce.com-based solutions. Extensive experience working as a freelancer and a trainer.
Working as a freelancer to build customized CRM solutions for Small Businesses and Non profits along with his own Startup. Very keen on details and end user experience.