Learn SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit from Scratch
What you'll learn
- How to upload master and transactional data using S/4 Hana migration cockpit.
- Create an LTMC Project
- Explore the limitations of the standard migration objects and learn how to overcome them.
- How to create a custom migration object, use of custom rules and error handling.
- Treat and reprocess error logs
- The use of recordings in migration objects.
- Some real-time problems faced during implementation and their solutions.
- Know tool tips and tricks
- Basic idea about LSMW or BDC would help you grasp the idea faster. But even if you are a beginner in SAP, you can be learn about this tool without any problem.
LTMC - S / 4 Hana Migration Cockpit
The SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit is a new migration tool that is shipped exclusively with S/4HANA. The focus is to support customers in the migration process with the SAP S/4HANA New Implementation transition scenario. The tool is based on proven migration technologies. It is available for S/4HANA Cloud and for on-premise release 1610 and up.
In this course we will learn:
SAP S/4 HANA Migration Cockpit with Step by step transactions and detailed configuration.
How to upload master and transactional data using S/4 HANA migration cockpit.
Explore the limitations of the standard migration objects and how to overcome them.
How to create a custom migration object, use of custom rules and error handling.
How to use recordings in migration objects.
Troubleshooting of real-time problems faced during implementation.
No sap help documents or blogs or videos are available as of now. You can always come back to this course for such troubleshooting.
Who this course is for:
- Any SAP functional or technical (ABAP) consultant who is part of master data team or Implementation team or data migration team responsible for transfer of master data (e.g Material master, BOM, Routing, Customer, Vendor, Bank, Asset, Cost center, Inspection plan, equipment master etc) or transactional data (Open Purchase order, sales order, production order, Initial stock, G/L balance etc) from legacy system (SAP ERP or third party system) to SAP S/4 Hana system. If you are working in a S/4 Hana project- e.g. new implementation. or system conversion or landscape transformation, and you need to migrate the legacy data to Hana system, then you can use this tool to easily migrate the data. This is a recommended tool by SAP. So, in the future, with lots of SAP S/4 Hana migration project coming our way, this course is going to be really helpful.
- SAP Key Users
- Business Analyst
Ratq Science & Tech is a online learning & solution hub.
We are here to provide you in-depth knowledge on industry specific technologies.
Our lead instructor, SK. Hasanuzzaman. has more than 13 years of experience in SAP implementation.
Sk. Hasanuzzaman has broad experience of Business Process Engineering, Supply Chain Management Systems, and IT Systems Development and Implementation. He has worked as an Enterprise Applications (SAP) specialist since June 2006 and has experience in providing technology-powered business change services in a wide range of industries. He has experience in SAP implementation, process and procedural change, and training.
Our founder Sahida Khatun has 12 years of experience in PLM and blockchain.
She has a broad experience in Process Automation,Data migration, Change Management ,CAD integration ,Reporting and analytics.
She has experience in Product Lifecycle Management implementation, Designing Solution,Corporate training.
Sahida Khatun has more than 12 years of experience in PLM implementation.
She has vast experience in requirement analysis, data migration, change management, process automation.
She has experience in leading a team of more than 10 members.
As a Project lead I has also experience in resource development. She is expert in automation of Excel.
Have experience in mapping client’s business requirement to PLM system,
She is now founder of Ratq Science & Tech: An online learning & solution hub.