- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to upload master and transactional data using S/4 Hana migration cockpit.
- Create an LTMC Project
- Explore the limitations of the standard migration objects and learn how to overcome them.
- How to create a custom migration object, use of custom rules and error handling.
- Treat and reprocess error logs
- The use of recordings in migration objects.
- Some real-time problems faced during implementation and their solutions.
- Know tool tips and tricks
- Basic idea about LSMW or BDC would help you grasp the idea faster. But even if you are a beginner in SAP, you can be learn about this tool without any problem.
LTMC - S / 4 Hana Migration Cockpit
The SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit is a new migration tool that is shipped exclusively with S/4HANA. The focus is to support customers in the migration process with the SAP S/4HANA New Implementation transition scenario. The tool is based on proven migration technologies. It is available for S/4HANA Cloud and for on-premise release 1610 and up.
In this course we will learn:
SAP S/4 HANA Migration Cockpit with Step by step transactions and detailed configuration.
How to upload master and transactional data using S/4 HANA migration cockpit.
Explore the limitations of the standard migration objects and how to overcome them.
How to create a custom migration object, use of custom rules and error handling.
How to use recordings in migration objects.
Troubleshooting of real-time problems faced during implementation.
No sap help documents or blogs or videos are available as of now. You can always come back to this course for such troubleshooting.
- Any SAP functional or technical (ABAP) consultant who is part of master data team or Implementation team or data migration team responsible for transfer of master data (e.g Material master, BOM, Routing, Customer, Vendor, Bank, Asset, Cost center, Inspection plan, equipment master etc) or transactional data (Open Purchase order, sales order, production order, Initial stock, G/L balance etc) from legacy system (SAP ERP or third party system) to SAP S/4 Hana system. If you are working in a S/4 Hana project- e.g. new implementation. or system conversion or landscape transformation, and you need to migrate the legacy data to Hana system, then you can use this tool to easily migrate the data. This is a recommended tool by SAP. So, in the future, with lots of SAP S/4 Hana migration project coming our way, this course is going to be really helpful.
- SAP Key Users
- Business Analyst
In this course we learn about the following:
What is SAP S/4 Hana Migration Cockpit
Different Migration Approaches
Transferring data directly to S/4 Hana from SAP Source system
In this session, we learn in detail how to upload BOM (Bill of Material) and Production version using S/4 Hana migration cockpit. Also, we explored the limitations of the standard migration object, how to overcome it; how to create a custom object using standard or custom function module. We also explore how to use recordings in migration objects. It also includes some real-time problems faced during implementation and their solutions.
In this session we discuss about transfer of migration projects, including all settings, from one system to another.