Russian Program For Fluency: Learn Russian With 3-in-1 Sets
What you'll learn
- Vastly improved conversational Russian – speaking with less stress and more confidence
- A highly-effective way of improving pronunciation, comprehension and building vocabulary
- 10 topics on real-life Russia that will prepare you for any trip to Russian-speaking country
- New outlook on language learning and your linguistic abilities
- Knowledge of Cyrillic
- Beginner to intermediate level Russian
- A desire to develop conversational fluency
- An mp3 player to learn on the go (optional)
Some people take years to master fluent Russian. You need to do more than just 'collect' knowledge - you need to develop your skills so you can use Russian grammar rules and vocabulary without thinking. The aim of this course is to effortlessly teach you fluent, automatic Russian.
Speak Russian Fluently and Effortlessly Using the Learning To Know Russian System
- Develop fluency in spoken Russian
- Destroy your language barrier and fear of speaking
- Improve your understanding and pronunciation
- Find out about real life in Russia with fascinating Travellers' Notes
Become A Confident, Fluent Russian Speaker With Highly Efficient 3-in-1 Lesson Sets
Speaking fluently, stress-free, without hesitation is the dream of any language learner. But many students end up collecting knowledge: grammar, words, phonetics – but not speaking fluent Russian. That's why this course uses techniques that develop the skill of fluent speaking, train your brain and vocal apparatus so you can process and pronounce Russian speech.
The Learning to Know Russian system teaches you to easily and effectively start speaking Russian. The system was created over 5 years by a team of learning professionals, managed by Denis P. Ivanov.
In the course, apart from getting a look into real life in Russia, the 3-in-1 lesson sets are all based on highly-effective, proven teaching technologies that will take your Russian to fluency.
This course includes 30 video lessons that last a total of 4 hours. First and foremost, the course is designed for beginner to intermediate level students, but it can also be of help to those who struggle with speaking and comprehension.
The course is structured around the unique Learning to Know Russian system. Each of the 10 lesson sets consists of 3 lessons and 3 steps to fluency.
The first step of each lesson set will have you listening to understand Russian words in a situation that makes sense – this is the Context Lesson
Then you will listen, read and pronounce to prepare your vocal apparatus for speaking and your brain for listening comprehension – this is the Repetition Lesson.
Step three will have you breaking down your language barrier with simple question-and- answers stories. Conditioning yourself to answer these questions quickly makes up the Storytelling Lesson.
The course gives you a lot of flexibility to learn the way you want, but I recommend you aim for deep immersion - studying 50 hours and more. You'll get the most value from the course when you go for the intensive option.
You will be able to download the lessons in MP3 and PDF format so you can study on the go.
As a nice extra, the course also includes 10 topics on life in Russia – all of which are interesting and helpful to those planning on travelling to Russia.
Once you finish the course, you will be confident when speaking, you will have seriously improved your conversational Russian. Your listening comprehension will also be vastly improved and, most likely, you will have a completely new outlook on language learning and your linguistic abilities!
Who this course is for:
- Russian language learners up to intermediate level
- Learners that experience a language barrier and fear of speaking Russian
- People keen to master the skill of fluent spoken Russian
- Travelers to Russian-speaking countries and everyone interested in real life in Russia
A native Russian speaker with a BA in English Language and a great passion for teaching.
I've had a chance to work with different age groups for the past 7 years. My main goal is to help people understand the language they are studying instead of blindly following textbooks with endless rules.
Studying can (and should) be fun ^^