Learn Ruby on Rails from Scratch
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to create websites and websolutions using Ruby on rails
- You will be able to work on Rails project in your company or as freelancer
- You will be able to understand the concepts underlying this powerful web framework
- You will be able to master the Ruby Programming Language
- All software will be free to download and will be discussed in the course
- You will need a modern browser like chrome and a PC with either Windows or Linux operating system
This course teaches you the amazing and powerful technology of Ruby on Rails. This technology forms the backend of amazing new Websites and Web apps. Once mastered you will be able to create systems and sites similar to ones using them. Some of the top sites using Ruby on Rails are Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon and Yellowpages. We bring together this series as a concise and to the point curriculum for learning advance Ruby on Rails from the very basics. The course does not assumes any prior knowledge of Ruby or Rails and is best for beginners and intermediate web developers. By the end of the series you will be able to develop interesting and exciting web apps and web solutions. This series has been created by our in house experts and focus on real and practical usage of the technology and covers the latest specifications. This series is useful for anybody who wants to quickly learn this hot new technology.
Who this course is for:
- Any one with interest in web programming and introductory knowledge of HTML
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
- 3.9 Instructor Rating
- 73,247 Reviews
- 1,222,085 Students
- 171 Courses