Learn Restful Api's with Asp.Net Core 5.0 2020
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Restful Api's
- Build the backend for your web and mobile apps with .Net Core 5.0
- Build Web Api's with Entity Framework Core
- Create Real World Cinema API
- Implement Authentication & Authorization in Web Api's
- Implement JWT and Role Based Authorization
- Deploy Web Api to Microsoft Azure
- Upload Files in Restful Api's with Json Data
- The student's must have a Windows machine.
- Knowledge of Asp .Net , C# and Entity Framework.
- C# (at a minimum lambda expressions, LINQ)
- Visual Studio 2019 with .Net Core version 5.0 is recommend but you can also use .Net Core 3.1
- Make sure you have properly installed the Visual Studio and comfortable with the Visual Studio
Welcome to the Complete Real World Restful API's course with Asp.NET Core 5.0.
This course is made with .Net Core 5.0 which is the latest but you can also use the previous version of .NET Core 3.1 if you want.
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via Asp.NET Core and C#. So if you're familiar with C# , Asp.Net and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the Restful web api's in Asp.Net then this is the right course for you.
If you don't have any idea about Rest Api then don't worry because in this course we'll cover all the Rest Api concepts.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
How to create a Rest Api via Entity Framework Code First Approach with all the advanced functions.
Implement Status Codes
How to add the Routing and Custom Methods
Adding Migrations in Web Api's
Adding Content Negotiation
Implement Validation in Web Api's
File Uploading in REST API"S
Implement Authentication and Authorization and secure your Api with JWT
Implement Role Based Authorization For User and Admin
Create SQL Database on Microsoft Azure
Deploy Web Api on Microsoft Azure
Create API Documentation
Create A Real World Cinema Api From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I'll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete Real World Apis in Asp.Net Core happily)
This is not a short course this is a complete guide to make real world Restful Api's from start to end. So if you're a busy kind of developer and wanna learn things quickly from scratch then take this course.
After this course you'll get all the Source Code and along with this I'll also share the links and helping material for the Rest Api's with you but you need your personal Azure Portal where you can launch your web api.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world's First Complete Rest Api's Course with Asp.Net Core and C#.
- Developers who are familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Some prior programming experience in Object Oriented Programming languages will also help to pick the concepts easily.
- Developers who want to build the Complete Restful Web Api from A to Z.