In this course, you will learn the basics of what is API and Integration and how to use it in Salesforce development from scratch.
API stands for Application Program Interface which helps two systems to communicate with each other. There are different types of APIs in Salesforce: REST API, SOAP API, Bulk API, and Streaming API. You will be learning about REST API in this course. This course is designed and curated by Shrey Sharma for beginners to give them an in-depth knowledge of what are Salesforce APIs and how to use them from scratch. So, even if you don't know what APIs are, you do not need to worry because you can easily create them after learning this course.
After learning this course you will be able to answer the following questions:
1. What exactly is API & Integration in Salesforce?
2. What is the use of API & Integrations?
3. What is REST API and where to use it in Salesforce?
4. What is the difference between the Apex API and Apex callouts?
5. How to create an Apex API?
6. How to call out an API from an external system(in our case it will be through Postman)?
So sit back and enjoy learning the easiest way of creating APIs in Salesforce with Shrey Sharma.
You can check out our other courses as well on the instructor's page to gain a deep understanding of the Salesforce admin and development part.