Learn Redox Reactions In Easy Steps (Chemistry)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- identify oxidation and reduction reactions
- balance redox reactions by two methods
- be an expert on redox reactions
- a basic knowledge of chemistry is required ( periodic table ,elements)
This course covers everything you will need to know about the redox (oxidation-reduction) reactions and balancing them (with two methods)
The content is universal so by taking that course you will able to improve your grade in any chemistry test or exam related to redox (oxidation reduction) reactions.
At the beginning of the course a quick-basic knowledge about periodic table -oxidation state relations and simple electron configuration is given which you are going to need in the further lectures in order to enhance the learning process.
The content is explained step by step and the course includes a well worked out guide that will make you learn and understand in an easier way.
The lectures are followed by a test with answers that will improve your learning by 100%
My advice is not to finish that course at once!
- anyone who wants to learn redox reactions
- anyone who is planning to take any exam related to chemistry (AP ,AQA,Edexcel,IB,OCR,Regents Chemistry,Cambridge exams,school/college exams,...etc.)
- anyone who has problems with balancing redox reactions
- anyone who is planning to increase his/her chemistry grade
A quick recollection about simple electron configuration which you will need further in this course
You will learn how to find out oxidation states of elements in a compound or ion