Learn Realflow dynamic simulation effect for beginners today
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a great understanding or particles and simulations inside Realflow
- Know how to import and export data from and to Realflow
- Apply both basic and advanced simulations inside of Realflow
- Open your mind and give you alternative ideas for future project you may have
- We will be using Realflow 2014 and Maya 2013 in this course
Dynamic Simulations with fluids/particles using Realflow 2014
At the time of release this is the First course on "Dynamic Particle Simulations on Udemy"
Creating particle simulations is sometimes very complex this course is the first one to try to simplify the process and is meant as a starter course into the amazing world of particle simulations, having seen and watched many tutorials on the subject I felt there was a massive need to follow complete processes and make it understandable to intermnediate and beginners alike.
This is the first course on Udemy as of 10/02/2017 on Dynamics simulations on Udemy and I feel it deserves its place within the 3D Courses!
Enjoy working through the early stages of learning Realfow and then into projects as I take you on an action packed course into the world of 3D Particle simulations in Reaflow 2014!
We will learn the following:
- Getting to grips with Realflow interface
- Importing out and into Realflow
- Importing Realflow simulations and objects into Maya
- Emitter options and Rigid body effects
- Controlling particles with Daemons
- 3 Tutorials that cover everything taught
- Controlling your fluids with DSplines
and more tip and tricks along the way!
Whos it for?
- This course is for anyone interested in particle and dynamic simulations
- Beginners upwards will find this of interest
- professionals and students wanting to intergrate this into work or existing projects
I had a lot of fun creating this for you and everything I have done inside the course is aimed at addressing the lack of information on the subject on the internet.
All the best
UK Online training Centre
- This course is for anyone already doing or interested in particle dynamics
- This course is for 3D illustrator, modeller or animators interested in creating fluid effects a d particle simulations
In this lecture we will look a bit closer at what we will be doing inside Realflow.
In this lecture we will be setting up our first project for Realflow its really important to make sure everything is organized from the start, especially when generating bin and SD files files and importing into another 3D application the link and referencing needs to be kept the same if the project files are moved the link could be broken!
Right so we have got to grips with producing particles and meshes, lets now look at how we can get particles to interact with objects in this case we will flow the particles into a cube and then create a sphere that we will make an active rigid body this sphere will react to the particles!
IMPORTANT TO KEEP SCALE CORRECT BUT NOT ALWAYS SEE BELOW!This is a bit of a bugbear to a lot of Realflow users I will try to shed light on this for you, important to realize no matter if your scale is correct if the fluids you create do not look realistic enough you might need to re-scale things so they work, do not use the scaling tool use the geo scale tool this way when you import back into your 3D application the object will be in the exact place you left it in!
(in fact we will do just that later in the course!)
FREE FLOWING LIQUID PART 3
Adding more effects and control to get more control over our particles, the use of keyframes is essential in most simulations you create with keyframes you can stop slow down speed up and add a thousand other effects to your simulations.
This is the final result I have dropped a Logo in and some sound effects in post. I think you would agree pretty cool!
I hope you have enjoyed this course and learnt a load! please let me know if you are stuck or need more help, before giving me a negative review I want my courses to be 5 Star and I can only do that with your help!
Thank you for your support guys and check out my other training courses, also get in touch if you need help or advice I always love to chat about creative things!!!
For those who have finished the course a massive "Well done!" for those still completing the course "Keep it up!" I just want to say thank you for choosing me and my course, it is really appreciated and means that I can produce more great courses for you in the future!
Stay up to date with the latest courses and development as well as offers from us by visiting me at my website.
All the Very Best