React & Spring: Build Full-Stack Apps
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to build an app with React and Spring
- Initializing a project with React and Spring
- Defining the first model class
- Setting up the JPA repository
- Building the endpoints for the HTTP class controller
- Creating the front-end components
- Styling components
- Connecting component to the server and adding server controllers
A full-stack developer has to know how to write frontend and backend code. In addition, the developer has to handle all the problems that are encountered in the application development life cycle, starting from a simple idea to UI design, the technical design, and all the way to implementing, testing, production, deployment, and monitoring.
This course overs the full set of technologies that you need to know to become a full-stack web developer with Spring for the backend and React for the frontend.
In this course you'll learn how to build a modern full-stack application. Learn how to build RESTful API endpoints and work with the data access Layer of Spring. Along the way, you can learn how to set up the project, define Spring models, create endpoints, and then build an interface from React components.