I am here because i can help you accomplish your mission. I have B.s.c + M.s.c in mechanical engineering . I have been doing software applications for more than 20 years in the Hi - Tec industry and i have a lot of teaching experience. You can trust me and my teaching methods . I had learned many many technologies in the past (check my LinkedIn profile) and i know exactly what is needed to learn and how.
Check what students say about my course :
"This was one of the best courses I have ever taken. The pace and explanations were incredibly easy to follow. Everything important about React was covered and Nathan explained every little detail so well that anyone can understand it and gain a good understanding. I have learned a lot from this course, and I hope that Nathan will add others in the future."
"I love it so far I will drop a review midway through :) from my experience coming from a developer bootcamp this way of learning is much more natural and effective! To be honest, I took two other react courses both of them lecture style, and I don't feel like I got enough from the time I put in, they were both about 30 hours long with sparse assignments I felt like a zombie just typing along. I feel like I'm learning a lot! Most importantly I feel like my retention level and understanding are finally getting somewhere and I can actually apply the things I learn."
In this 4.5 hours course i teach React in a better way then other courses :
- Every complicated concept is broken to few small EASY to grasp concepts
- Every lesson is FOCUSED on one subject only
- Lesson are SHORT, typically less than five minutes, so you can stay focused throughout it
- You have FEEDBACK after every lesson via the Quiz \ Exercise
- You will feel PROGRESS after every lesson via your correct solution of Quiz \ Exercise
- I do not believe in one project which last the whole course , because in my vast experience its much better to learn using small isolated samples . In this way you learn and master CONCEPTS which will allow you to do many projects , not just one that the lecturer did. Also small isolated code samples are better when you come back to the course to clarify specific concept (try to do this with one big project which last the whole course ...)
- Overall you will SAVE TIME in this course compare to other courses
The course cover the following concepts :
Component (stateless \ stateful)
React project setup
Unidirectional data flow
Rendering list and using keys
Component Life Cycle 16.3
Routing using react-router
Single Page Application