Learn Raspberry Pi
What you'll learn
- Build your own projects using The Raspberry Pi
- Set up your Raspberry Pi Environment and use a secure shell on your OS
- Execute programs on the Raspberry Pi 3 using Python
- Build your own applications such as a Google assistant, security camera, and spy box using the Raspberry Pi 3
- Deploy wireless projects using the Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Run Kali Linux on the Raspberry Pi Zero W in Monitor mode
- A comprehensive course that gets you started with the Raspberry Pi and building your own mini projects in it. It is packed with step-by-step instructions and working examples.
The Raspberry Pi is a small, low-cost, and yet very powerful development platform. It is used to interact with attached electronics by the use of its GPIO pins for multiple use cases, mainly home automation and robotics.
This course will get you started with The Raspberry Pi 3 and show you how to utilize its GPIO along with Python. You will start by installing and setting up the necessary hardware to create a seamless development platform. You will then build applications for The Raspberry Pi and run your program on it by building a touchscreen setup. Next, using the Raspberry Pi you will learn by building your own projects such as a Google assistant, a network ad blocker, and a security camera. Further, you will explore the new Raspberry Pi Zero W, which has an added wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity by building mini projects such as a Pi-Fi router, USB stick, and time-lapse camera.
By the end of the course, you will be well equipped to build your own real-world projects on the Raspberry Pi.
About the Author
Parvinder Yadav has worked with wireless penetration testing for more than 4 years and has a deep knowledge of networking. He has created a lot of projects such as Wi-Fi jammer using shell scripting and the Raspberry Pi 2, a portable hacking device which just weighs 100 grams and can hack almost any router, a portable wireless CCTV camera using The Raspberry Pi which is the same size as a mobile phone, a portable media server, a radio station using the Raspberry Pi, and a lot more. He is the author of PHP tutorials, a geeky YouTuber, and a tech-freak and has more than 55K subscribers to his channel on YouTube.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at Python programmers who are interested in understanding the Raspberry Pi and building real-world projects.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.