Learn python with 70+ exercises : Complete Beginner
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 49 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get good knowledge of computer programming and how it works
- How to use the Python Shell
- How to run Python scripts directly from the command line
- Do comparison operators to determine logical outcomes
- Assign variables of different types
- How to use the print() function
- Be able to extract substrings
- Easily concatenate strings
- Creation of Lists and Tuples
- Creating key value pairs and store them in dictionaries
- Write conditional statements to correctly branch code
- Use If, else and else if statements to apply branching
- Understand how and when to used nested if statements
- Be able to use looping structures effectively
- Be able to construct nested loops and understand their utility.
- Randomize numbers and selections with the Randomization tools
- Do python program better
- Can go for more Advanced Topics in Python
- This course is intended for people who have never programmed before. A knowledge of grade school mathematics is necessary
- Don't need to know anything just basic knowledge of computer is all you need to get started
- A computer with a good quality,high-speed internet connection(windows or mac or Linux)
- Sufficient time to take the full course and practice all the exercise
- Nothing else is needed, everything you need to get started programming in Python is included in the course, and all the tools used are free.
This python for beginners course is geared to students who want to know how python works and also to those totally new to programming.
WHY THIS COURSE?
You can see lot of courses on python in internet but you must know that programming can't be learnt by just watching those video. I also had this kind of problem while learning programming online.
I have structured this course with lot of exercises for each topics so that it will make the learners to understand python programming very easily.
If you are new to python programming or if you need to just brush up concepts, this is the course for you. No need to read pages of documentation when you can learn all about this programming language by just doing the exercise with the help of easy-to-follow lectures.
There are two ways for you to do exercises.
- You can do it on your own system installing python or
- You can go to the link in the exercises to do online without even installing python in your system.(Please note that this may ask for sign up to keep track of your exercises)
Will i get Support?
You can ask me any doubt whenever you want while the exercise i will be always there for you to help.
- Complete Programming Beginners who have never programmed before
- People who is willing to learn Programming
- People who want to improve their productivity