Learn Python Programming for Absolute Beginners
- Motivation to Learn
This course is completely self-contained. There are also no pre-requisites for this and all levels are welcome. The course also has interactive exercises and their solutions externally linked to it which will give you immediate feedback so you can learn everything super fast!
I will literally be going through every single thing and breaking it down for you so there is nothing for you that would be scary. You can watch me do it and you can simply follow along and you will learn ALL the basics.
I swear I wish something like this was out there when I started learning because everyone else explains things in such a complicated way and makes it so boring! I honestly think programming is based upon exploration and creativity rather than some mathematical/logical genius frame of mind! I spent a lot of hard work in making this so I hope you guys enjoy and learn something out of it while having fun!
This is targeted towards beginners, for developers looking to learn python, or for individuals looking for a refresher on basics in computer programming! If that describes you... Then this course if for you!
Who this course is for:
- High school students looking to learn more
- College students who are being taught in a super boring way at college
- Anyone who is looking to change careers
- Anyone who just wants to jump in to experiment and see what computer programming is about
- Anyone who is been bored to death with 99% of the other programming courses out there
- Someone who is looking to learn through hands on exercises
- Anyone who enjoys active learning rather than passive learning
- Anyone who likes to see human interaction throughout the course rather than boring slides
- Anyone who likes to have a good time and STILL learn serious programming
- 10:40What Programming Language Should I Learn First?
I was noticing a lot of people in my college and around the world were getting computer science degrees but were unable to get a job. I also saw a lot of people who just thought it was too hard and quit. I think the fundamental problem is that it is usually taught incorrectly. The main focus should be on jobs, what type of job you will actually enjoy, and then learning the skills in a really fun and engaging way. I am the CEO/Founder of Clever Programmer where we create programming tutorial magic. Clever Programmer is a coding school. I believe in NON-SLEEP INDUCING high quality tutorials that change people's lives.