Python Programming Bootcamp (2019)
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- A computer and a desire to learn
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2019!
This course assumes no previous programming or Python experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you how.
The goal of the course is to introduce students to Python Version 3.x programming.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming Bootcamp (2019) course:
How to work with various data types.
What variables are and when to use them.
The importance of white space in Python.
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Install Python and PyCharm
- PyCharm Introduction
- The zen of Python and PEP 8
- Shadowing mistake
- Switch values
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Print Formating
- Exercise: Strings
- String methods
- List indexing and slicing
- Exercise: Calculate average
- Add and remove list elements
- List and Range
- LIst sort and reverse
- List of lists
- Exercise: Dictionary
- Exercise: Set
- Reading multiple inputs
- Exercise: Reading multiple inputs
- Exercise: Light switch
- Exercise: Number is odd or even
- Execise: Top 3 values
- Exercise: Sublist of list
- List Comprehension
- Exercise: Common Elements
- Value Validation using List Comprehension
I have a strong passion for building beautiful, easy to use application and a love for creative problem-solving. I also love to teach, write and talk about technology. I am looking forward to be your instructor, sign up my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today.