The Complete Python Intermediate Features
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn and understand Decorator which is one of the most advanced and tougher-to-understand programming concepts.
- Python resources management and how to safely write to and close the files.
- Python Generators usage for complex datasets.
- Python Lambda function that helps define a function in one line.
- Python functional programing that help to write simpler, shorter code, without necessarily needing to bother about intricacies like loops and branching
- How to process every element of a container while isolating the object from the internal structure of the container
- You will learn how to work with the iterator and understand the differences between object and iterator
- The knowledge of python basics is a plus.
This course is designed for students who already have basics knowledge of python.
Please note, I don't speak America English in this course, but my English is clear enough as I explain in a slow pace.
This course is the most comprehensive and modern course on Python development language, that focus on what you need to learn at the intermediate level without wasting your time. The course takes you from basic to an intermediate level within the dedicated section of intensively practical learning.
Whether you are a total beginner looking for a packaged Python development course at the intermediate level, or you are a web developer/programmer looking to improve your Python programming skills, or maybe a designer looking to learn how to code in Python, this course takes you step-by-step through python intermediate features. The course is based on a practical teaching method with a theoretical explanation. It's both a complete guide, starting with the core intermediate features of the language, as well as an extensive reference of the Python technology language, ensuring that both beginners, as well as experienced Python developers, get a lot out of this course!
The fundamental is not the end of every programming course, of course, it is very important but not enough to feel confident using the programming language. Therefore, the major role of this course is to teach you about python's core capabilities to become more sorted after Python Software Developers. During this course, you will be exposed to a lambda expression, decorator, iterator, map, filter, reduce, context-manager, generator and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious to become more advance Software Developer.
I'm a software engineer, with years of teaching experience.
I help companies build innovative solutions.
In my software engineering career, I have innovated constructive software that helps stakeholders of different levels.
I'm always eager to teach and help others to develop something special.
I bet you won’t find any better than me in the area of delivering the point!