Learn Python Basics for Data Science
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- You will need a modern browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Use comments, variables, printing in a python program.
2. Use operators and data types in a python program.
3. Use conditional (If) statements in a python program.
4. Use lists and dictionaries in a python program.
5. Use for loops and while loops in a python program.
6. Use functions in a python program.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for professionals with an interest in getting hands-on experience with the respective data science techniques and tools.
I am a data science curriculum designer with experience in designing and facilitating data science workshops for boot camps. I will be taking you through introductory courses in data science with the goal of ensuring that your experience during this time will help you easily get started with data science. I believe that by the end of these courses the impact you will create will bring good to society and humanity overall.