Python programming - learn easy
What you'll learn
- Python basics
- Introduction to Programming and Python
- Basic Programming in Python
- Some advanced data types in python
- Conditionals and Looping in Python
- the course is from scratch
This is an Introductory Python Course which will enable students to pursue some higher and more advanced material and courses on Python.
Particularly, this course teaches students the following things:
What is Programming in general and how to do it using Python?
How to get started with coding in python?
Python variables, data types and input handling
How to perform conditional programming in Python?
How to declare functions and use them effectively?
What will the user learn?
Section 1: Introduction to Programming and Python
1. Introduction to Programming
2. What is Python and Why
3. Installation of Python
4. Difference between shell and sctipt
Section 2: Basic Programming in Python
6. Python as a Calculator
7. Variables in Python
8. Data Types in python
9. Inbuilt Functions in Python
10. Advanced Printing
11. Taking input from the user
Section 3: Some advanced data types in python
13. Storing Many Items (List)
14. Storing Many Items (Tuple)
15. Storing Many Items (Set)
16. Storing Key and Value pairs (dictionary)
Section 4: Conditionals and Looping in Python
18. Conditionals (if statement)
19. Conditionals (else statement)
20. Looping (for loops)
21. Looping (while loops)
Section 5: Functions and Objects
23. Exploring Inbuilt Functions
24. User Defined functions
25. Classes and Objects
Section 6: Final Project
27. Final Project
As you can see in the class load that the course takes, you will observe that it is very complete, you will have the security of a guaranteed learning.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are curious about programming and would like to get started
- Those who are interested in becoming a data scientist and would like to use python for this
- If you want to use python for something like games then as an introductory course, this will set the foundation of your learning journey
- Those who are interested in becoming a web developer and would like to use python for this. This course will set that necessary background for you to further learn those advanced topics
- Those who have taken other courses but failed to learn just exact introductory programming
We choose the best courses and make them available to new audiences.
Our training offer covers the entire spectrum of data intelligence:
Art - Capture - Modeling - Design - Construction - Operation. Using technological development and process improvement as a transverse thread.
The creators of courses with which we have decided to work have been carefully selected, to offer a complementary set of knowledge. We firmly believe that today people do not seek courses to fill their walls with diplomas; but to make their abilities more productive.