Learn Python By Solving 100+ Challenges
What you'll learn
- Solve over 100 Python exercices from beginner level to expert levels.
- How to solve coding problems similar to job interview problems.
- Create a good foundation of elementary things in Python what you will use in everyday programming.
- Projects sections that can be added to a portofolio for developer jobs applications.
- No programming experience needed, you wil learn every bit of theory as we go along.
- A computer, but most of this course can also be done on a phone with Pydroid installed.
This is not a standard video course teaching you hours of theory that you might forget a few months later. This course aims to teach through practice, problems to cover all the basics of Python and to put you on course to become a Python developer. Each problem we solve will have 3 steps: Do it yourself, where you attempt or solve the problem. This is the most important part of the 3 step process because once you use your brainpower to solve it, you put some effort into finding a way to solve it, it will stay with you forever and you will be more likely to be able to solve similar problems even harder. Idea, is the step where l come to help to give you some clues of how it needs to be done and what are the mechanisms behind solving it efficiently. Code, the step where l write the code to solve it and l explain step by step how it works.
No previous experience is required as all the theory is covered for each chapter. If you never experienced programming before this is the chance to start it in a stimulating and exciting way. If you are already familiar with the basics then this course can be a refresh, a place where to test your knowledge.
The course is still in development, next chapters will be added soon.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Python beginners that want to learn with hands on problems rather than long theory classes.
- People that maybe know the Python basics but lack the problem solving skills.(all theory required to solve the problems will be in lessons)
Hi, my name is Cristian, a self-taught developer.
I learned everything I know from courses and tutorials on the net, becoming a professional at what I do.
I want to help those who want to learn for a better future. I hope my courses will make a difference in your personal and professional life.