Learn Python And Build Your Whatsapp Online Tracker
What you'll learn
- Learn Python with a pratical approach.
- Use Selenium for automating web applications.
- Use XPath to select a specific node in a web page.
- Build your Telegram bot and program it by using Telepot library (send/receive messages and and pictures, filter users, react to specific commands, etc...).
- Write your own Python library and develop a complete Whatsapp API for your applications.
- Build step by step a Whatsapp Online Tracker application which can run on different systems.
- Send notification when somebody accesses Whatsapp.
- Install everything on a Raspberry Pi.
- Basic IT skills.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB RAM.
- Operating Systems: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Learn to program in Python with a pratical approach. In this course you'll develop your own whatsapp tracker using Python and different powerfull libraries. With your whatsapp tracker you'll capable to receive a notification every time a user will connect on his account and you'll be ready to easily extend it with extra features.
We'll cover step by step how to get the job done starting from the IDE installation till the Raspberry Pi setup in order to have a 24h working tracker. The idea is to learn Python by developing an application from scratch, dicussing the bugs and solving them, adding new features step by step.
Just to list something during the course we'll see how to:
write classes, methods, variables (local and global);
install and import new Python libraries;
use Selenium for automating web tasks;
create your own Telegram bot;
syncronize 2 threads in Python (difference between parallel and asynchronous process);
You'll also get access to the complete source code.
I hope to see you in the course soon!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Python programming with a pratical approach.
- People who want to build a Whatsapp Online Tracker in order to track users.
- People who want to learn how to automate stuff with Selenium.
- People who want to learn how to build a complete Telegram bot.
I received my master degree in computer engineering with a specialization in robotics and automation.
Today I spent most of the time focusing in different fields of computer science, in particular I have 10 years of experience on robotics, vision, IoT, IA and security.
Some of the technologies I have used are: C#. Python, Java, C and C++.
As a robotic engineer I have experience with antropomorphic 6 axis robot arms through which I develop, with my team, different applications for industrial automation.
I also faced various challenges in vision applications using RGB and RGBD cameras. I have good knowledge on vision platforms like OpenCV and Cognex.
In my spare time, I like developing tools in Python in order to automate stuff at home and not only.
In my site, I collect articles which range in all these fields according to the project of the moment.