Python 3 Masterclass step by step with coding exercises.
What you'll learn
- Complete command over Python language.
- Basics of Python
- Control structures - loops, if-elif-else, break, continue
- Writing functions in Python, understanding Parameters
- random module
- Exception handling using try-except block.
- Command line arguments
- File handling in detail including reading and writing of csv files using csv module
- Class, Objects, magic methods.
- For absolute beginners.
- Must have a computer running with Mac or Windows or Linux.
- Capable of managing files and folders.
- Willing to spend 3 to 4 hours per week at least for learning.
This course will help you to learn Python 3 step by step from beginning to expert level. Undoubtedly, Python is the most in-demand language. It is used for Data Science and analytics, Machine Learning, Web Programming.
This course aims to teach the Python language in depth to the students, the instructor explains everything from grounds up so that student could learn the basics with programming along with the Python language.
Clea instructions to download, install and configure Python is given at the beginning of the course, so that Students can smoothly install Python in their respective (Win or Mac) system.
Each section contains Coding exercises, these exercises are based on the topics, students will have to write the code practically as per the instructions within the provided editor to test their ability of acquired knowledge. Also there are quizzes to check the development of the students as they go through the course curriculum.
The syllabus of the course is based on the curriculum followed by the Universities across the globe in the graduate level engineering or computer application courses.
If the students have further doubts they can always post in the Q/A section of the course.
The course starts with the fundamentals of Python including control structures, functions and fundamental data structures and then moves towards the advance topics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python language.
- Python is required for Data Science or Machine Learning, if you learn Python language, it will be helpful for exploring those booming arena.
- If you want to become a web application developer then you can start learning Python language.
Hi, I have been teaching computer science and programming since 2001. I did my M Tech in Computer Science and remained visiting faculty to the CSE department of Narula Institute of Technology. I have my own training institute where I provide training on various programming languages and technologies to the B Tech students on C, C++, Java, Android programming, Data structure and Algorithm, DBMS, SQL and PL/SQL.
In my class room I usually teach 100-150 students per semester on different subjects. With the udemy platform now it is possible to teach and spread my knowledge to thousands (may be more)of students across the globe, Udemy opens up vast opportunity for instructor like me and that with remuneration. I guess it's going to be a fantastic.
When I am not taking class I enjoy learning some new technologies. In my leisure time one could find me enjoying with my kids or gossiping with my beautiful wife over a container of tea. I am a "tea-totaller" (guess the meaning :) ) and hate smoking. I have a definite plan to launch an online course on topic "How to drink tea - the best way" on udemy for sure and also on "How to quit smoking - the best way".
Let's hope for the best, happy learning.