The Complete Python 3 Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
What you'll learn
- Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python Programming by learning all of the basics to Object Orientated Programming.
- Gain general knowledge in regard to Python programming language
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks
- Read and comprehend Python code
- Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Should be willing to learn and treat this as a full course - please take notes and put lessons into practice for maximum benefit.
- Only the very basic computer skills are needed
- Access to a computer with internet connection.
========================= TESTIMONIALS =========================
"Everything is explained perfectly!" - Mouheb
"Great Teacher. I like his teaching style, step by step approach, easy to follow him. Lectures is very engaging. Well structured and organized course content" - Faisal
"Overall, this is a very high quality course. Taking the course has *shown* me what is possible even before I thought of searching for it." - Kevin
"Great course overall! I started off as a complete beginner and feel much more confident about coding with Python" - Frank S
"Great set of Python Tutorials. The instructor walks you through the classes and materials in an easy to understand manor. A++" - Mirko
"Just did my first program very early on, which was exciting" - Chloe
If you want to learn Python to advance your skills, then this is the course for you!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python, you will like that the course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Python. You get paid Python expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who this course is for:
- For people who are new to Python
- For Programming Beginners
- Anyone who has always wanted to learn Python
- For people looking to transition from another language to Python
- This is not intended for advanced Python Programmers
- People of any age, gender or country but must understand Business English
- No prior programming knowledge is needed.
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator
Hey guys! My name is Suppoman, your Superhero Professor on Udemy.
I live in the UK with my son Harry. I started Cryptocurrency investing 7 years ago & am one of the top investors and YouTubers in the world. I turned $1000 into $13million through my skills in quantitative analysis & identifying high potential projects early.
I will teach you in a simple and entertaining way to keep you engaged and learning the best of what I’ve learnt. To me, learning should be easy to comprehend no matter what skill level you are at, and you should have fun doing it.
What ever I teach, I have already mastered, and I pass my knowledge on to you. You will be taken through walkthrough tutorials that are super easy to copy and implement. You won't just see slides and theory and be left wondering how to do it.
My subject areas are:
Cryptocurrency - How to build your retirement fund with Cryptocurrency long-term investing & short-term trading, ICO/IDO investing, technical analysis and keep it safe in a Cryptocurrency wallet
Social Media Marketing - I have approximately 700,000+ in total followers across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Online Advertising - Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and YouTube Advertising.
Teaching - I have 420,000+ students on Udemy and 10,000+ students elsewhere. Learn how to build a teaching brand and market your courses online.
I look forward to being your guru and mentor, I like to keep all my courses updated with new information and look to respond to all questions in a timely manner
► Don't delay and select a course, every second could be costing you money ◄