Learn PTC Creo 5.0 (Pro-e) - Basic to Advance Guide
What you'll learn
- Understanding Creo Parametric concepts
- Create and modify 2D sketches on datum planes.
- Sketching geometry and using tools
- Create part features using: extrude, revolve, blend, hole, shell and sweep functions.
- Creating datum planes and datum axes
- Create parametric relationships between features and modify features Laying out drawings and creating views
- Comprehensive two part Design Project
- Selecting and editing geometry, features, and models
- Learn advance modelling process
- Learning how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Generate and dimension a multi view orthographic drawing.
- Annotate notes and text on drawings.
- Build a 3D assembly.
- Mechanism (Gear, Cam follower, Piston cylinder, Slider crank etc.)
- Animation ( Snapshot)
- Manufacturing (Use application vericut)
- Basic simulation
- Drawing view and BOM (Bill of material)
- Control and modify the operating environmental settings.
- Complete work accurately, with attention to detail. Assembling with connections
- Create Engineering, Industrial Graphics & Design in 3D or 2D
- A PC or Computer
- Basic mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
- Creo Software for your Practice
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Drawing Knowledge
Creo (Pro-E) is a family or suite of design software supporting product design for discrete manufacturers and is developed by PTC.
Creo Parametric: The flagship application in the Creo Suite, Creo Parametric is the only software you need for 3D CAD and CAM. With Creo Parametric, you can seamlessly combine parametric and direct modeling; open non-native CAD data and collaborate with almost anyone thanks to Unite technology, and relax knowing all downstream deliverables will update automatically. Combine this range of capabilities with ease-of-use, and you have a product design accelerator.
2D CAD | 3D CAD | CAM | Simulation | Visualization | Analysis
Our software doesn’t produce innovation: you do. But Creo can help by giving you powerful tools all within one environment as well as choice and flexibility in how you use them.
What can you design? One customer designed an artificial heart. Another created a 1.5 ton light sculpture. Maybe your next great product is that one on your desk.
Creo is best designed for Mechanical Engineer, Automobile Engineer. Mechatronics Engineer
SS eAcademy offers Complete training for Creo tutorials.
Who this course is for:
- Automobile Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Producation Engineer
- Design Engineer
SS eAcademy - Online Platform for Engineering Software Learning.
SS eAcademy offer online/offline high-quality professional training through prerecorded videos prepared by industries expert. Since 2016, SS eAcademy has been helping working professionals all around the world to achieve a higher level of success. For this reason, we want to help you make your educational goals even better at your convenience with online programs.
We specialize in providing driven consultancy services in Business and Engineering. Some of the training tutorials we offer include; AutoCAD (Drafting software), Autodesk Revit (Modeling software), STAAD Pro (Analysis software), CREO (Modeling software), MasteCAM (CAM software), SolidWorks (CAD software), ANSYS Workbench (Engineering problem solving software) and JAVA (Programming language). We have been prepared courses with prime focus on quality content and depth of subject.
Our courses ensure that students gain complete knowledge about software and related subjects. We also have an online store where learners can purchase DVDs’ and USB of courses.
What students like about our school are the experienced and qualified faculties, lifetime access with updates, accessible and most in-depth courses online in both Hindi and English, quiz after each module to test your understanding, affordable prices.
Affordable quality e-learning platform for Engineers.
We are dedicated to Educate, Empower and Enable all through the application of new and emerging technologies in Engineering and Business.
To provide Quality training in Engineering and Business to meet the aspirations of a Dynamic society for sustainable and Economic Development.