Learn Protein-Protein Docking Techniques
What you'll learn
- Protein-Protein Docking using two different tools
- Energy Minimization of Protein using two different tools
- Protein 3D strucuture retrival and Protein preparation for Docking
- Binding site predication using two different tools
- What is protein-protein docking?
- How does protein-protein docking work?
- What are the best protein-protein docking software?
- How to predict protein-protein interactions?
- What are the common techniques used in protein-protein docking?
- How to analyze protein-protein docking results?
- What are the applications of protein-protein docking?
- Docking results analysis and interpretation
- Detailed explanations of the most popular software programs used in protein-protein docking, including HADDOCK, and ClusPro
- Just a little knowledge about Proteins are require.
This course is specially design for those who wants to learn about Protein-Protein Docking from scratches. Any one who is interested in learning can join this course. The course require just a little knowledge about Proteins. The course is design in such a way that even those having no knowledge about docking can easily learn it. In this Course you will learn what is Protein-protein docking, what are the different types of interactions in Protein-protein Complexes and how does it develops? How to retrieve a protein 3D model from RSCB PDB database? How to carry out protein Preparation using PyMol? How to lower the energy and remove steric clashes in the Protein using two different tools like Swiss PDB Viewer and Chimera? How to predict the Binding site for the Protein using two different tools like SPPIDER and Meta-PPISP? How to submit your ligand and receptor to the Docking servers like HADDOCK 2.4 and ClusPro 2.0 and last but not the least you will learn how to carry out result interpretation and analysis of Docked Complexes At the end of this course you will be able to carry out Protein-Protein Docking like a pro by following proper protocol. Learning Protein-Protein docking will help you in your research work and may be help you in some earning.
Learn Protein-Protein Docking with this comprehensive course. Master the latest software and prediction methods to improve your protein-protein docking predictions. Understand the challenges and overcome them with expert guidance. Analyze and validate your results with hands-on examples and real-world applications. This course is designed for researchers, bioinformaticians, and students with a basic understanding of protein-protein interactions. Enroll now and take the first step towards becoming an expert in protein-protein docking.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for researchers, bioinformaticians, and students with a basic understanding of protein-protein interactions.
- Who wants to learn Protein-Protein docking from zero.
- Are you a researcher, bioinformatician, or student looking to master the art of protein-protein docking? Look no further! Our comprehensive course, designed by experienced professional in the field, will guide you step-by-step through the process of using cutting-edge software and techniques to predict the structure of protein complexes.
My name is Zubair Hussain and I am from Pakistan. I am a Computational Biologist. Currently working as an instructor in an Public University. I have been teaching Protein-Protein docking for the last 2 years. I am working with different research groups on rare Mendelian disorders, Immunology and Drug discovery. So far we have two publications.