Learn Programming With Go (Golang) One Game at a Time (2023)
What you'll learn
- Strong understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Very good understanding of Go's basic syntax & structures
- Substantial problem-solving practice via lots of exercises
- Confidence & ability to build your own small projects & games using Go
- No programming experience required. You will learn everything you need to know.
This is a course, which will introduce you to the fundamentals of computer programming, using one of the most popular modern programming languages - Go.
The goal of the course is not only to teach you programming, but help you master its fundamentals with lots of practice and a handful of projects. By the end of the course, you will develop very strong problem-solving skills, as well as the knowledge to build your own non-trivial programs.
But more importantly, you'll have a lot of fun along the way!
I strongly believe that programming should not only be about getting hired and earning a decent income. It should be about having fun & enjoying the journey!
This is why, you won't be building boring programs such as calculators or calendars. You'll be building some of the most popular games we all love to play. Woo your friends by showing them your own versions of the popular Hangman, Pong and Snake games!
Regardless of what path you choose to take after you finish the course on your journey to learn programming, you would have developed very strong foundations which will serve you on the path to ace your first job interview and way after that.
But my greatest hope is that you'll develop a strong passion & drive to master programming, which will put you on the path to becoming a great developer!
Who this course is for:
- People with no prior programming experience, who would like to try it out.
- Beginners in programming, who would like to develop strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate programmers, who would like to create their first few projects for their portfolio
Preslav is a Senior Software Engineer with experience in both big tech companies like Uber and high-growth startups. Throughout his career, he's dealt with various systems such as low-level electronics, blockchain systems as well as large-scale web applications, serving millions of users.
He has also been lead programming courses to more than 25,000 students both online and onsite on various programming and computer science topics across multiple countries such as Bulgaria, The Philippines, Serbia, Singapore and more.