Python Programming Tutorial: Learn Online | MongoDB | Django
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 35 articles
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basics of Python programming language by examples.
- Object-oriented programming concept (OOP).
- Classes, objects, inheritance, garbage collection.
- Basic introduction on MongoDB which will help you start coding for Big Data databases and cloud computing.
- Simplified introduction on how to start with Django.
- Basic web languages (HTML, CSS)
- Introduction to image processing with Python and PIL.
- Introduction to code for graphical user interface with Python, Tkinter and wxPython.
- Basic introduction for XML and how to use Python for XML related tasks.
- Introduction for how to use Python for file processing.
- Introduction to SQLite.
- Practice HTML and CSS content in this course with free web hosting
- Internet connection
- Essential computer skills.
- Passion to learn coding with Python.
- Passion to learn how to use Python with the popular technologies introduced in this course.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This course covers the basics of Python programming language and introduces how to use Python with the technologies introduced in this course.
WHAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Main topics to be introduced in this course as follows:
1- Basics of Python Programming Language
2- Object Oriented Programming, Inheritance, Garbage Collection
3- File Processing
4- Python with SQLite
5- Python for XML Related Tasks
6- HTML, CSS
8- Cloud Computing & MongoDB
10- How To Use Python For Other Technologies, such as PIL and wxPython
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Very importantly, this course does not only cover the basics of Python, but also introduces how to use Python for several tasks including graphical user interface, web, database, cloud computing etc. So, you will see where to start for other technologies and you will enjoy to see the result.
You don't need to be developer to take this course. The use of Python will make your computations or the development of the tools which you need to implement quite fast and easy.
- Everybody who has essential computer skills with passion to learn programming with Python
- College students
- Course instructors
- Engineers, scientists, analysts, researchers, students
- Analysts who need to implement programs for specific computational tasks
- IT specialists
- QA members
- Software developers
- Software architects
- Web developers
***Installation part is almost the same for both Python 3.4.1 and Python 3.4.2. So, the images given below are fine.
In this course we will first start programming with Python’s integrated default development environment (IDLE) which you will get by default when we obtain Python from python.org .
Step-1: Go to https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-342/
Step-2: There, depending on your operating system, choose the proper installer.
In my case: I am using Windows 8 - 64 operating system. So, I can either get the one for 32 bit or 64 bit Windows operating system. However, if I were using 32 bit operating system, I could only get the installer for 32 bit Windows operating system. It doesn't matter if you are using Windows 7 or 8; important thing is that your Windows operating system is 64-bit or 32-bit version. Anyways, I prefer to get the installer for Windows - 64 bit operating systems.
Mac OS X 10.5 and later:Mac OS X 32-bit i386/PPC installer
Mac OS X 10.6 and later:Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit installer
Step-3: After you download the installer. Start installing Python on your computer. Installation process is quite simple as follows (The following is for 3.4.1; but, you will follow up the same procedure for 3.4.2 also.)
Finally, the installation is done.