Learn Professional Web Development Skills From Scratch -2021
What you'll learn
- Create Real web Applications
- Create application and website structure using HTML
- Apply styling to web application using CSS
- Create applications that runs inside a web browser
- Gain frontend web development skills
- Gain backend web development skills
- Create and interact with databases using MongoDB
- Understand how to use chrome developer tools
- Create buttons and Image Carousel with Bootstrap
- Create a Real Time Chat App with Nodejs Expressjs MongoDB and Socketio
- Create a blog application using Ruby on Rails
- Initialize a git repository
- Deploy applications online using Heroku
- Understand web communication using HTTP
- You will need a computer with internet connection
The backend is the part that you can’t “see”. It is the internal working of the application or website. This includes stuff like the server, the database, etc. Exaples include Ruby on Rails, Nodejs ,Python ,MongoDB, MySQL etc.
If you are a complete beginner, web development can be challenging —this course will guide you and provide enough detail for you to feel comfortable and learn the topics properly. You should feel at home whether you are a student learning web development (on your own or as part of a class), a teacher looking for class materials, a hobbyist, or someone who just wants to understand more about how web technologies work.
Interacting with database
Ruby on Rails
Creating a basic website
Create apps that runs in web browser
Create a real-time chat application with Nodejs | Expressjs |MongoDB | Socketio
Create a blog application using Ruby on Rails
Deploying application on internet
Basic introduction to Git and Github
Chrome development tools
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to web development
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.