- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 21 detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Learn network basics and how devices interact with each other
- Map the current network and gather info about connected clients
- Learn the theory behind ARP poisoning and MITM attacks
- Change the flow of packets in a network
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Capture all passwords entered by clients on the same netowrk
- Bypass HTTPS/SSL
- Redirect DNS requests (DNS Spoofing)
- Capture and inject Cookies (to gain access to accounts without a password)
- Create Fake Login Pages and redirect real pages to the fake one
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
- Basic IT skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Network card (ethernet or Wifi)
In this course you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other, then we will start talking about how we can exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks.
This course is focuses on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, all the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lap.
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
Networks Basics: in this section you will learn how networks work, how devices communicate with each other and how the information is transferred in a wireless networks. You will also learn about basic terminology, what is a channel ? What is MAC address and how to change it ?
Information Gathering: In this section you will learn how to map the current network, ie: discover all the connected devices (clients), not only that but you will also learn how to gather important information about these clients, such as their MAC address, their IP, Operating system, open ports, programs that are using these ports and maybe even the exact version of the program.
MITM Attacks: in this section you will learn a number of very powerful attacks that you can launch against the network and the connected clients, these attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any client connected to your network, read all the traffic used by these clients (images , videos , audio passwords, cookies, urls ...etc), and gain full access to any client in your network.
Protection: In this section you will learn how to detect these attacks and protect yourself and your network against them.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any device connected to our network, ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop ...etc. Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same. Although, you will receive Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that No OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
- Anybody who is interested in learning about network penetration testing
- Anybody interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers.
In this course, we will be using a number of operating systems, Kali for hacking and a victim or target machine, in this section you will learn how to install these machines as virtual machines inside your current operating system, this allow use to use all of the machines at the same time, it also completely isolates these machines from your main machine therefore your main machine will not be affected if anything goes wrong.
This lecture will give you an overview of the lab that we will need to set up for this course.
In this video we shall learn about one of the most dangerous and effective attacks that you can launch on a network; (Man In The Middle Attacks) , we shall learn the theory behind ARP poisoning and why it is it so dangerous and effective.
In this lecture you'll learn how to create your own MITM scripts, also known as bettercap caplets, in this example you'll learn how to create a caplet to automatically spoof clients on your network to place you in the middle of the connection and start a sniffer to spy on these clients and see all the data they send/receive including usernames and passwords.
Really big websites such as Facebook and Twitter use Strict Transport Security (HSTS), modern browsers come with a list of websites that they can only browse as HTTPS, so when we use the method shown in previous lectures the browser will either refuse to load HSTS websites OR load them over HTTPS.
In this lecture you'll learn how to use a custom version of the hstshijack caplet to partially bypass HSTS, this will allow you to capture data sent to and from websites that use HSTS such as Facebook.
In this lecture we shall learn how to control DNS requests made targets, this allows us to redirect requests to any other place, this can be very useful as it can be used to redirect computers to fake websites, fake updates, fake logins ...etc.
This lecture will teach you how to gain full access over a target computer by serving it a fake update for an existing program, once the target user installs the update you will gain full access to their computer.
Note: you need to be the man in the middle for this method to work.
Note: The latest version of evilgrade does not work properly, so don't download evilgrade using the git clone command in the installation commands, instead download it from the following link: