ARP spoofing &Man In The Middle Attacks Execution &Detection
What you'll learn
- 21 detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Learn network basics and how devices interact with each other
- Map the current network and gather info about connected clients
- Learn the theory behind ARP poisoning and MITM attacks
- Change the flow of packets in a network
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Capture all passwords entered by clients on the same netowrk
- Bypass HTTPS/SSL
- Redirect DNS requests (DNS Spoofing)
- Capture and inject Cookies (to gain access to accounts without a password)
- Create Fake Login Pages and redirect real pages to the fake one
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
- Basic IT skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Network card (ethernet or Wifi)
In this course you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other, then we will start talking about how we can exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks.
This course is focuses on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, all the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lap.
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
Networks Basics: in this section you will learn how networks work, how devices communicate with each other and how the information is transferred in a wireless networks. You will also learn about basic terminology, what is a channel ? What is MAC address and how to change it ?
Information Gathering: In this section you will learn how to map the current network, ie: discover all the connected devices (clients), not only that but you will also learn how to gather important information about these clients, such as their MAC address, their IP, Operating system, open ports, programs that are using these ports and maybe even the exact version of the program.
MITM Attacks: in this section you will learn a number of very powerful attacks that you can launch against the network and the connected clients, these attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any client connected to your network, read all the traffic used by these clients (images , videos , audio passwords, cookies, urls ...etc), and gain full access to any client in your network.
Protection: In this section you will learn how to detect these attacks and protect yourself and your network against them.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any device connected to our network, ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop ...etc. Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same. Although, you will receive Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that No OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning about network penetration testing
- Anybody interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers.
My name is Zaid Al-Quraishi, I am a professional ethical hacker, computer scientist, and the founder and CEO of zSecurity & Bug-Bounty. I am passionate about utilising my skills to improve the security of organisations and individuals by identifying and resolving vulnerabilities in their systems.
I have in-depth knowledge and experience in the fields of ethical hacking & cyber security, and I have helped over 1 million students worldwide on multiple teaching platforms to gain a better understanding of the subject.
My companies, zSecurity & Bug-Bounty, specialise in providing ethical hacking services and managed bug-bounty programs to help organisations identify and remediate vulnerabilities in their systems.
zSecurity is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training, we teach hacking and security to help people become ethical hackers so they can test and secure systems from black-hat hackers.
Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy, there are many resources online but lots of them are wrong and outdated, not only that but it is hard to stay up to date even if you already have a background in cyber security.
Our goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.