Complete Microsoft Power Bi Master Class - 2022 Expert Guide
What you'll learn
- Master Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Power Query (M Language) for Power BI Desktop
- Learn how to analyze data from multiple sources, create your individual datasets based on these sources and transform your results into interactive reports
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components. Understand the end to end business intelligence workflow
- How to Create, Transform and build Relationships between different tables
- How to Build and Refine Data Models using Custom Formulas and How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Showcase your skills with two full scale course projects
- Willingness for learning new things and applying the learned concepts with creativity
- You need to download Power BI Desktop from Microsoft website (This is a free software from Microsoft)
- This course may not be for you if you have a Mac
- A computer with Windows as operating system. This course is designed for PC users
- Basic understanding of data analysis is an added advantage but not a requirement
- Having a work or school email address to sign in to Power BI Desktop is an added advantage
This course will provide you the skill-set you need to create Dynamic Reports and Interactive Dashboards to analyze and interpret meaningful insights from your any data using a Business Intelligence tool like Microsoft Power BI.
We have created content with relevance to real world scenarios
From this course, you will learn how to analyze data based on relevance using Power BI.
Power BI is a business analytics and business intelligence service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards. Power BI is part of the Microsoft Power Platform.
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your data from different sources into visually immersive and insightful reports.
Using Power BI Desktop, you can create rich, interactive reports with visual analytics at your fingertips for free. It can connect to more than 65 on-premises and cloud data sources to turn information into interactive visuals. Data scientists and developers work with Power BI Desktop to produce reports and make them available to the Power BI service.
In Power BI Desktop, users can:
Connect to raw data from different sources
Extract, Profile, Clean, Transform and model the data. Build a Relational Data Model using Power Query and DAX
Build and optimize data models and DAX measures
Create charts and graphs using different visualization techniques
Design and create reports and interactive dashboards to get meaningful insights
Analyze hidden trends and patterns
Create and manage datasets
Share reports with others using the Power BI service within or outside the organization
In this course,
You will learn data analysis and data visualization using Power Query, M Language, Dax and Visualizations in Power BI. You will learn about Power BI Desktop and its components. Learn how to use the Power Query Editor to connect Power BI to various data sources, learn how to work on the Data Models to get meaningful insights.
So what are you waiting for?
Let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- There is no One Stop Solutions to learn everything. In this course, we've focused on providing you with the fundamentals you need to work with Power BI effectively
- Interested to build visualizations, reports & interactive dashboards with Power BI Desktop
- Anyone who is interested to learn Data Analysis & Data Visualizations using Business Intelligence tool like Power BI
- Learn how to convert raw data Into compelling data visualizations using Power BI
- If you are interested in Story Telling based on any available Data
Skills on Demand is an Online Training Startup focused to provide technical training in subject like Programming, Office Productivity and Visual Creativity.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Join our classes on Udemy to upgrade your skill set at the right place, right time convenient for you as we offer stress free E-Learning.
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!