Learn Polish Language for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Introduce themselfs in Polish
- Greet someone in formal and informal way
- Asking about directions
- Taking a taxi
- Ordering a food
- Getting around the city
- Making an appointment with a doctor
- Asking about how someone feels
- Renting a car
- Cope with sitations at the airport, train station, store, or in the hotel
- Knowing basic expressions
- Knowing numbers and ordinal numbers
- This course doesn't require any previous knowledge.
Learn Polish Language for Beginners is designed to give you the skills to cope with situations you might find yourself in when visiting Poland. It's easy to learn and interactive. Perfect for people who want to visit Poland, or to start learn Polish language. It will give you basic knowledge and skills for speaking, writing, and listening in Polish.
Desing of this course is directed to remember and practice of the words and phrases.
You will hear dialogues between native speakers which help you to understand how to use word or phrase ind the conversation.
- 24 video lessons, over 2 hours of content in 5 sections
- Essentials - covers Polish alphabet, numbers, ordinal numbers and basic expressions
- Basic Grammar - conjugations of verbs ( to be, to have), plural
- Essentials (2) - this section covers hotel, airport, train station, renting a car and getting around situations
- Ordering food and shopping - ordering a food, buying clothes, shopping at the liquer store
- When You're not feeling well - how to tell about your illness, how to make an apointment with a doctor
After most of the lectures, you can check what you've learned by taking quizzes.
Completing the Learn Polish Language for Beginners course will allow you to communicate in practical, common situations, and develop understanding of the Polish language.
Start adventure with learning Polish today and see how great it is!
Who this course is for:
- The course is meant for beginners, doesn't require any previous knowledge, just follow lessons, repeat and practice.
- People travelling to Poland for business or holiday.
Hello, my name is Dawid Kokolus, I live in Poland where I've graduated The Faculty of Economics and Management of the University of Szczecin, my specialization is software engineering. I have been programming since 2003, starting form C++, then C# and JAVA. Except programming I'm interested in photography and video-making. Especially aerial-videos.
From 2012 I'm running my own business offering IT services. Creating apps, solving software and hardware problems is what I generally do. I'm offering my services mostly for private persons, but I've been working with companies aswell ( Tekor, Omega-Szczecin, CCD, Euro-Centrum Pomerania). Recently I've started developing apps for android platform. At the moment I have one app at the Google Play.
When I have discovered Udemy, together with Monika Sedler - Polish language teacher, we have decided to create course for people which want to learn Polish language. We are both native Polish language speakers.
I'm native Polish language speaker. In 2009 I have graduated The Faculty of Philology of The University of Szczecin. Since then I'm living in Szczecin and working as a private teacher of Polish language. I have much experience in preparing students for high school exams, preparing students for secondary school certificates and helping them with understanding Polish language and literature. From my own experience I know that Polish grammar is sometimes hard to understand for young people. So here I'm, always doing my best, and trying to help people all over the World to learn Polish language.