Record & Edit Your Podcast In Less Than An Hour
- Basic computer skills
- Own a USB mic such as the ATR2100
- A desire to learn!
Dear friend and aspiring podcaster,
You've most likely landed here because you are serious about starting a podcast on a subject that's important to you. Our world of education is certainly changing, as college loans are no longer justified by the education system and ever-changing job market. Instead, we have already entered an era of on-demand and specialized learning, where we can select a skill set that matters to our personal and professional goals. I created this program to help people learn exactly what is needed to record, edit, publish and ultimately, market a podcast without getting discouraged by the convoluted world of excessive and oftentimes contradictory information.
What you'll get is A COMPLETE Podcasting Course plus checkpoint workshops after each major segment to ensure you're applying the lessons in each section successfully and you're on target before moving onto the next part. Consider me your accountability instructor! Remember, this is NOT a passive series of videos... this is a course!
Simply put, I really want your feedback and input so I can continue to co-create this with you and ensure it remains the best podcasting course available!
THANK YOU for being my co-authors on this journey!!!!
- Self-paced On-Demand lessons.
- Lifetime Access To All New tutorials.
- Mobile-ready content.
- Step-by-step videos on Recording, Editing & Publishing your podcast.
- Vocal mentoring videos to make you sound more dynamic.
- Ongoing Mentoring Videos to Elevate Your Knowledge on Equipment and New Techniques. (COMING APRIL 2017)
My Personal Guarantee: First and foremost, please don't make the investment if you don't plan to do the work. If you're seriously interested, I want you to have FUN and be completely successful recording and publishing your podcast! If you have not succeeded, I too have not succeeded! To back my words, this course is 100% refundable for LIFE! You don't like it or don't feel you've gained adequate mentoring, receive a 100% refund. It's that simple. I want you to feel totally safe in making the decision to start the course today!
Your podcast partner,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a podcast
- Anyone who's interested in audio production
- Those looking to learn new methods to podcasting and marketing
- People interested in learning to use Audacity for audio recording
- Anyone who wants to share a powerful message with the world!
- A small business looking to add podcasting to their marketing arsenal
- 01:49Welcome to Podcast Acadamy
- 02:32Adding a "Track" To Your Podcast Recording
- 02:11Recording Your Podcast "Track" in Audacity
- 01:44Duplicating a Track For Editing
- 02:35Deleting Dead Audio From Your Podcast
- 03:34Balancing & Normalizing Track Volume
- 06:11Add Music To Your Podcast
- 03:44Adjusting Your Podcast Track Position
- 04:27Saving Your Recording (Regularly!)
- 03:28Adjusting The Intro Music Volume Pre-Export
With over 5 years experience as an e-learning video expert at IBM, 8 years as a digital marketing manager and consultant, and 25 years as a recording artist working with various musicians and recording artists, I've always had the desire to help others succeed. I've run my own marketing consulting business for several years and have been running a successful online business since 2010.
I thought, why not take all my years of experience in the subjects I love and provide courses on how I've achieved results. In 2016 I released my first course to help aspiring podcasters record and launch their own podcast.
I'm currently working on new courses to help entrepreneurs sell products on specific platforms like Amazon. This course will also provide very specific insights into marketing, traffic growth and greater conversions. Stay Tuned!
Thank you for the distinct privilege to be part of your learning experience.