Learn Piano in 45 Days (Part One)
- You should have a piano or keyboard
- You should have a computer, smartphone, or tablet
Are you tired of piano classes that just teach chords, or piano by ear, or just music reading?
Why not try all three?
In this course, you will learn to play two songs completely by ear.
You will learn bass clef reading.
You will learn treble clef reading.
Don't know how to count or tap rhythms? I cover that too.
Will you learn songs? Of course! This class teaches you several basic songs including...
Lightly row, Good King Wenceslas, Joy to the World, Jingle Bells, Ode to Joy, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and O When the Saints Go Marching In!
A downloadable free ebook is included!
And, best of all, this comprehensive course is Free!
Who this course is for:
- All beginners who are new to piano and to music
- 01:54Lesson 1, Day 1- Course Basics
- 06:55Lesson 1, Day 2- Names of Your Notes
- 07:51Lesson 1, Day 3- Ode to Joy
- 04:49Lesson 1, Day 4- Aura Lee
- 03:32Lesson 1, Day 5- Music Reading Basics
I have taught private piano for 12 years as a group, one on one instructor, and for community education classes. Several hundred students have taken my classes through online programs over the last 5 years. In addition to teaching, I also am a music director for a large church where I play piano/organ, direct choirs, and arrange for various groups.