PHP for Beginners: PHP Crash Course 2022
What you'll learn
- You will be able to install the suitable PHP environment for this course
- You will be able to dive in the amazing world of PHP codes especially in terms of reading and writing
- You will grasp the concept of some Back-End terms and the core of the language
- You will have some significant PHP skills under your belt by the end of the course
- You will build a project to apply what you have learned on the away
- You will be a confidant developer who can take on some PHP challenges and exercises
- You will be familiar with PDO and MySQL which are crucial technologies
- Just a PC and an active internet connection!!!
Do you want to start with web development and specifically Back-End? Have you ever thought about learning PHP but you don't know how and where to start? Are you currently a web developer and want to quickly get into PHP? If your answer is "yes", then you are in for a treat, because in this course, I packed my knowledge and experience of years of PHP. So after this course, you can feel comfortable working with PHP. The course is highly dedicated to those people who want to get into PHP and start with it in no time. We will start working with the basic fundamentals of PHP like "echo statements", "comments" and stuff like that up to the intermediate level and then to the advanced parts like "super globals", "date and time" and so on.
The other part of the course is very simple yet practical crucial and useful and that is "building a todolist with PHP and MySQL". and in it, I am going to walk you through the process of building this little app, so you can apply what you have learned. I am also going to show you how to think and analyze in terms of code and this will unlock your potential as a programmer and allow you to get out of the tutorial hell which kills every programmer's possibility of getting ahead.
The course also contains material such as code snippets and source codes for the project applied and quizzes and so on. if you are ready to take this journey with me, then go ahead and take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning PHP
- Anyone who is curious about MySQL and PDO
Mohamed Hassan (the founder of Web Coding) is an aspiring developer. Years ago when started learning to code, he immediately fell in love with it and it's like this is all I want to do all my life. He then started building websites and apps for fun, got his internship a few months later, but he knew all along, how he always loved teaching people from a young age, and now he is dedicated to getting you the finest, most robust, informative, and engaging content and learning experience that he can get you.
He explains everything with ease and clarity with practical real-world examples and mind-tackling quizzes and he is all ready to answer your questions :)